20

Leigh

"Andre can't we take something a little more safer to Greece? Like a train. Not no damn helicopter" I asked, gripping Andre's arm. Me and him were on our way to a week holiday out to Greece and this big prick didn't tell me we were taking a helicopter. "Love, this is the quickest way we will get there. Nothing with happen, I promise" he said, kissing my cheek. I scoff, "If something happens, its gonna be your ass" I threatened him, stepping inside. He chuckles and follows close behind me, with his hand on the lower part of my back.

I had a tight grip on Andre's hand and kept my eyes closed for a long duration of the ride. The thing is, I'm not scared of flying since that is apart of my Job. It's just the simple fact that, one he tricked me into riding a fucking helicopter which I never been on before. And two, I meant what I said about if anything goes south, I'm kicking his sorry ass. Then I'm gonna explain to Klopp the reason he won't be able to play or come to training.

We got to our suit after a horrible 6 hour flight. When made it inside, I immediately plopped down on the bed. "This room is amazing babe" I said.

I stepped out on the balcony to look at the view

"You might have made me mad about taking that black death trap here but you Mr

"You might have made me mad about taking that black death trap here but you Mr. Gray always never fail to surprise me" I said, walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his torso. He wrapped his arms around me and smiled, "as long as I get to see you smile like this, I'll never stop suprising you" he said. I pecked his lips then we pulled back.

"Now, unpack so that we can go and have dinner then take our asses to bed because I know that tomorrow you will be grumpy as hell because of Jetlag" he said making me hit his chest. "Hush you" I said. We got unpacked and dressed.

@LeighannePinnock

Leighannepinnock: Night one 🖤✨

📸:Andregray

Liked by: @Perriedwards,@Jesynelson, @Kamille and 409,865 others.

Comments:

Fan1: a LOOK!

Fan2: Green is definitely your color 😍

Jadethirlwall: hope your having fun babe! Miss yous
-> Miss you more babes!

Alexoxchamberlain: don't fall 💀
-> remove yourself chambo

Perrieedwards: Man you look hot, Marry me pls
->Where's my ring?

Andregray: beautiful ❤
->❤

"Back with the blindfold again Andre?" I asked as I gripped his arms. "Yes love, trust me this time" He said, placing his hands on my waist. "If I fall, I swear-" "your not going to fall leigh, I got you" he cut me off. I felt that we were going down some steps. One of his hands left my waist for a few seconds then we stopped walking.

He untied the blindfold from my eyes. I opened my eyes and gasped. It was a candle lit dinner with roses surrounding it and slow music playing in the background. "Once again, never fail to surprise me" I said as he pulled a chair out for me to sit. "That's the plan" he said. "I bet you I can suprise you" I said with a smile. He shakes his head at my bet and started to eat.

We sat and ate and talked about random things like we usually do. After we were done, we made our way back to our suit and got ready for bed. We laid in bed in comfortable silence as my head laid on his chest, listening to his steady heart bbeat. I had a few thought running through my head and I think Andre noticed.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked. I sighed, "touring, new album, us" I said. He stayed quiet so I continued, "well is over and that's a little bittersweet but me and the girl's are going to the studio to start writing for the next one so we get to do it all over again which is exciting" I said. "I don't think you mentioned the last one love" he said. I laughed, "I don't think there are any words ro explain how I feel about us. You make me happy in every way possible" I said with a smile.

I lifted my head so that I could see him, "your turn" I said. He took my hand and intertwined it with his, "well matchday, leigh-Anne pinnock, Leigh-Anne pinnock, Leigh-Anne pinnock." He said. I hit his chest and giggled then hummed for him to continue.
"Well Matchday is around the corner and I am completely shitting myself but I know us boy's will win" he said. "What about me?" I asked. "Well, you are on my mind 24/7. And there isn't enough words to explain my feelings and love towards you" he said a pulled me closer to him.

We fell again into a comfortable silence until I spoke, "I love you Andre Gray" I said. "I love you too Leigh-Anne Pinnock" he said and kissed my head.

~~~~
Hi babes! I know this is a short one but I was having writters block so cut me some slack.

Enjoy this!

Leave comments!

Honey~