32

Leigh

"Thank you Jade" I said as she helped me pull my hair back as I puked out my guts. "No problem" she said. When I was done, she helped me stand up and walked to the sink so I could brush my teeth. "When does Andre get here?" She asked. "At 2. He's coming out with Alex before the show to make sure I'm ok before the show" I said. When I exited the bathroom, I went and got some water so I could take my meds.

When I was done, I checked my phone to see it was almost time for us to get to the venue. I got dressed in some joggers and a loose fitting sweater and sat in the kitchen, waiting for the girl's. I was kind of nervous to tell everyone about the baby but I knew once time grew closer, I would be ok.

When the girl's came out, we all made our way to the venue to get ready. When I was done with my hair and makeup, I hurriedly made my way to the bathroom as I felt myself getting ready to puke. I saw jade give me a look telling me to be careful. I nodded and left. I wasn't worried about her telling them where I was going since jade was an immaculate liar. She could come up with something and not make it soud suspicious. Unlike me.

When I was done, I heard someone call my name. "Leigh?" Andre called out. "In here" I said, wiping my face. He came inside and rubbed my back. "I feel like shit" I murmured. He kissed my head and handed me a mint. I thanked him and took it. "So jade knows?" He chuckled. I nodded, "kind of had to. She thought I was dying. She's been taking care of me though" I said. Just then, jade came inside.

"How you feeling babe?" She asked. I drunk some water, "I'm feeling like crap but I will get better throughout the day" I said. We left the room and made our way to the rest of the girls so that we could start the show.

When the show was over, everyone quickly got our stuff together so that we could leave and head back to the bus to get ready for the after party.  When we got to the bus, me Andre sat tangled in eachothers embrace. His hands resting on my stomach. "How are you?" He asked. "I'm fine" I said. "How's the baby?" He added. I chuckled, "baby is fine also" I said. "The what is fine?" I looked up to see claud standing there. "Damnit" I said and burried my head in Andre's chest. He chuckled and kissed my head.

"Leigh are you...?" Claud trailed off. I looked at him and nodded. He looked at Andre for confirmation who nodded too. Claud sat speechless, "you serious?" He asked. "Yes claud. Don't go blurting it out either. Your the second person to know and were planning in telling everyone else tonight" I said. He turned to Andre and shook his hand, "your doing it right my boy" He said. He then turned to me, "oh my god, I'm sorry if I've been too hard on you at rehearsals" he said. "Oh no, its fine claud" I said.

I could see his eyes starting to well with tears. I chuckled, "let it all out Claud" I said jokingly. He laughed and wiped his falling tears. "I'm just so proud of you two" he said and I smiled. Claud was like our older brother considering he's been with us since the beginning. Were like his annoying little siblings really. Just then, everyone came in.

"Claud, why you crying?" Randall asked him. I shot jade a look, telling her that he knows. She smiled and rubbed his back. "Aww claud" she said. "He's just salty about not seeing me for the next two months" I said jokingly. "Aww" Jesy said. "Well, we can brighten your mood C, lets party" Renae said and they started pouring alchohol.

"Where's your drink Leigh?" Perrie asked. "I can't drink pez" I said and smiled when I felt Andre snake his arms around my waist. "Why?" She asked. "Well, I'm pregnant" I said. "What?!" Jesy and perrie said before they both smashed me in a hug. The whole room erupted with cheers then everyone started congratulating us.

"Well that went well" Andre said as we settled in the livingroom. I nodded, "next is our family" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~
Hi babes! Your getting extra updates because I'm feeling nice 😌. Enjoy this!

Leave comments!

-Honey