31

Leigh

I never knew how hard this whole hiding my pregnancy thing was gonna be. I already passed my second month mark and my bump was now starting to get recognizable. Luckily, none of the girl's or crew have been too suspicious of my sudden actions or noticed the change in my body. I don't know how many different excuses I have made about my weak blatter or the meds I take daily whenever the girl's asked.

"Andre, This is getting impossible" I told him over facetime. "Just try and hold off a little while longer love" he said. I huffed, "fine, only because you promised to bring me my snacks" I pouted. "The big baby, carrying a baby" he laughed. I was alarmed when he said that and looked around to see if anyone heard but then I remembered I had headphones on.

"Ok, I'll see you next week, I have to get going before the girl's confiscate my phone" I said. He chuckled, "ok I'll see you next week. Love you both" He said. "Love you too" I said and hung up.

I checked the time and saw that it was time for me to take my meds. I took the pills then settled my stuff back in my purse. I paused when I heard someone knock on the door. I turned to see that it was Jade. "Hey Jeed, wassup?" I asked. She came over, "Leigh, are you 100% sure your ok?" She asked, a sense of fear flashing in her eyes. "Yeah jade, I'm fine. Why'd you ask?" I asked. "You run off to the bathroom almost every second during the day, you sleep all day when we get off days, you dont go out anymore and your taking random pills. Are you sick? Are you dying? Please don't tell me your dy-" "jade...Jade..JADE" I cut her off and stopped her.

"What?" She asked. "I'm pregnant" I said softly. She looked at me with unreadable eyes. "W-what?" She asked. "I'm not sick, and I'm definitely not dying. I'm pregnant" I said. She sat down, taking in everything I said. "Then what was all of that stuff for?" She asked. "I run to the bathroom because of my weak pregnancy blatter and morning sickness. I take the meds to steady the sickness, I don't go out because I can't drink which is no fun and I'm tired because I'm tired" I chuckled. "And y'know what? I'm craving avocados" I said. She chuckled and stood up, "I can't believe your pregnant" she said, a tear sliding down her face.

I chuckled when I started to cry too, "damn hormones" I said and wiped my eyes. She wiped hers too. "How far along are you? Why aren't you showing?" She asked. "I'm two months now and I actually am showing. I'm just good at hiding" I said, lifting up my shirt, showing her my tiny bump. She put her hands on my stomach and cried again. "Oh my god, I can't believe it" she said when I pulled my shirt down.

Just then, jesy and perrie came in. "Hey girl's. Jade, why you crying? What's wrong?" Jesy asked. Me and jade looked at eachother, "oh nothing, Just talking" I said. "Well, that's nothing that food can't fix. let's go" perrie said and got up.  Jesy followed behind her leaving me and jade. I slowly stood up and jade grabbed my hand, helping me up. "Be careful leigh" she said. I smiled and squeezed her hand as we walked out into the main room where pesy was.

We all settled into the livingroom and watched legally blonde. Jade made sure to check up on me and made sure I was ok every few minutes. Everytime I gave her a small smile and a nod.

Jade

Ever since Leigh told me she was pregnant, I felt a sense of protection over her. I made sure she was fed, whenever we were on stage, I would make sure she was hydrated after every song, whenever we went down the steps I would hold her hand and made sure she took her meds and was fully rested.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed the tub of Icecream, two spoons and the jar of pickles and made my way to leigh's bunk. "Lee-lee, you awake? I got your snack" I whispered. She slid it open, "c'mon in jadey" she said and sat her phone down so she could make space for me to climb in. I climbed in and handed her her snack. "Thanks" she said and started to eat. I nodded, "is that really a good mix?" I asked with a chuckle. She shrugged, "beats me but it sure does taste heavenly" she said and continued to eat.

"How does Andre feel about this?" I asked. "He can't wait, I can't either" she said. I nodded and smiled, "who else knows?" I asked. "Only you. Were telling everyone else next week since ill be getting bigger soon and we'll tell our families like a week later" she said. "I can't wait, do you know what you guy's are having?" I asked and she shook her head, "well know around the fifth month. I'm hoping for a boy but Andre doesn't care whichever we have unless they come healthy" she said.

"I still can't believe it, little Lee-Lee is gonna be the first mommy mixer out of the bunch" I said, resting my hand on her small bump. "Now I feel stupid not noticing this in our tight ass outfits" I laughed. She giggled, "they aren't that tight which I'm happy for" she said. We cuddled and continued to watch movies until perrie pulled leighs door open, startling us.

"Are you little shits having a movie day without us?" She asked with jesy next to her. I laughed, "fine, we can go to the main room" I said. They nodded and left to the front room, setting up for our movie night while I stayed back to help Leigh get down from her bunk safely.

I kept my eye on leigh the whole time, making sure she was ok. Can't wait for our baby mixer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi babes! Im giving you guys a extra gift since my bday tmr so Enjoy this 😌.

Leave comments!

-Honey