32- Aftermath

The following morning everyone was tired and worn out, especially you since the night events seemed to trigger your nightmares of being petrified again. Not wanting to wake the other girls up you just layed in bed, staring at the tent till the sun rose. Mr. Weasley packed up the tent with magic and you all quickly made your way to get a Portkey. Charlie noticed that you were the most tired out of the whole group and decided to give you a piggyback ride.

"Charlie you don't-"

"Sleep (y/n). I can tell you didn't sleep at all, I'll wake you up when we reach the Portkey then again when we reached the Burrow"

After a minute or two of being on Charlie's back you fell asleep. After what felt only a two minute sleep Charlie woke you up, telling you that they had arrived at the Portkey. Hundreds of witches and wizards were awaiting to get a Portkey, desperate to go back home, which resulted in you all having to queue. Eventually you all managed to get an old tire to transport you to Ottery St Catchpole, where Charlie once again let you sleep on his back as he gave you a piggyback ride. Your sleep was soon interrupted when you heard Mrs. Weasley cried out, meaning you were finally at the Burrow.

"Oh thank goodness, thank goodness" Mrs. Weasley cried out, running in her pajamas and with a copy of the Daily Prophet in her hands. "Arthur -I've been so worried-so worried" She flung her arms around Mr. Weasley's neck and the copy of the Daily Prophet she was holding fell to the ground. "You're all right" she muttered. "You're alive ...Oh boys.." Mrs. Weasley threw herself onto the twins, pulling them into a tight hug which caused them to bang their heads together.

"Ouch! Mum- you're strangling us-"

"I shouted at you before you left" Mrs. Weasley began to sob. "It's all I've been thinking about! What if You-Know-Who had got you, and the last thing I ever said to you was that you didn't get enough O.W.Ls? Oh Fred..George..." She shifted her attention to you when she noticed you were on Charlie's back. "(Y/n) dear! Are you alright? My goodness you have a cut on your head!"

"Don't worry Mrs. Weasley. I'm alright. I just fell but nothing to worry about"

"Come on, now, Molly, we're all perfectly okay. Bill, pick up that paper, I want to see what it say" Bill did just that, he picked it up and he let you and Charlie take a look at it before his dad. The headline read: SCENES OF TERROR AT THE QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP.

"Come on (y/n) let's get in. You need to rest" Bill said, pulling you to a side hug while Charlie scanned the paper.

As you entered the small kitchen you noticed Hermione give Mrs. Weasley a tea which she was grateful for. Charlie had given Bill the paper back before entering so once he entered the kitchen he gave it to his father. Bill took a seat at the kitchen table and he gestured to you to take a seat next to him. Once you sat down you placed your head on Bill's shoulder and in response he wrapped his arm around you, when he did so he got a death stare from both Harry and George but they quickly turned there attention to Mr. Weasley who started to talk.

"I knew it. Ministry blunders . . . cul- prits not apprehended . . . lax security . . . Dark wizards running unchecked . . . national disgrace . . . Who wrote this? Ah . . . of course . . . Rita Skeeter"

"That woman's got it in for the Ministry of Magic!" said Percy furiously. "Last week she was saying we're wasting our time quib- bling about cauldron thickness, when we should be stamping out vampires! As if it wasn't specifically stated in paragraph twelve of the Guidelines for the Treatment of Non-Wizard Part-Humans-"

"Do us a favor, Perce and shut up" Bill interrupted, gesturing at you as you yawned.

"I'm mentioned" Mr. Weasley said as his eyes widened.