9- End of Third Year

Spring time came around quite fast and it was almost time to go back to the Dursleys. You asked Oliver to train you a bit more to improve your skills as a chaser, he was obviously happy to do so.

"You are the first person to ever ask for more training time (y/n) I'm shocked. Happy but shocked"

"Well I'm full of surprises Ollie"

"Yes that is true, I just thought you wouldn't ask for more training since your skills are already fantastic "

"Well it doesn't hurt to improve more"

"You got a point there my dear (y/n)"

You and Oliver were in the field for a good hour or two until you had to stop since your last session with Percy was approaching.

"Thanks Ollie"

"Not a problem (y/n). If you ever need something you can always look for me"

"Thank you Ollie. You are the best"

"No (y/n) you're the best. I'm super proud of you" He pulled you into a hug. "I know you've been through a lot but have come out strong. You are a true inspiration darling" He proceed to kiss your forehead.

"Thank you for always being there for me Ollie"

"No problem darling. Now let's go, you have a study session" He walked you to the library where Percy was already waiting for you.

"Good afternoon Percy. How are you doing today?"

"Well good afternoon (y/n). I am doing quite well, how about you?"

"I'm doing great. I'm excited it's my last session"

"Trying to get rid of me already (y/n)? He laughed as you sat down. "Don't be silly Percy. I'm just excited since I finally caught up with everything"

"You've done very well (y/n). You've understood everything I taught you and don't seem to have trouble with anything. I am very proud of you"

"Why thank you Percy, I don't have a problem with anything since you explain everything so well, making it easy for me to understand so thank you Percy"

"Not a problem (y/n) if you ever need help in anything you can always ask me"

"Thank you oh I was going to ask you something. Do you think you could get me ahead next year like teach me what they'll be teaching me my 5th, 6th and 7th year"

"But you'll barely be going to your 4th year (y/n)"

"Exactly I want to get ahead to do well"

"Not a problem (y/n). I'll teach ya"

You started your session but felt a little uneasy. Something was wrong but couldn't wrap your head around it. Percy noticed you getting distracted and was concerned since you never failed to pay attention.

"(y/n) are you okay?"

"I don't know Percy, I feel like something is wrong. Something doesn't feel right but I can't wrap my head around it"

"Do you want to continue tomorrow?"

"No. I'll be okay"

"You sure? I don't have a problem with it" Percy insisted.

"No, no trust me. I'll be okay"

"Very well then"

You continued studying and still felt uneasy but were able to push it aside. After an hour you finally finished, you were finally caught up with everything and felt the stress you once felt go away. You said goodbye to Percy rushing to your room to try and sleep but couldn't due to the fact that you still felt uneasy. Then you realized Hermione wasn't there, you panicked thinking that maybe Harry was injured or something worst happened to him. Not sure what to do you made your way to the boy's dormitory and knocked on Harry's door, instead of Harry or Ron you were greeted by Seamus.