11- Flourish & Blotts

You made your way inside, sitting in between Harry and Ron. As you all started eating a somewhat short man came inside the kitchen, it was Arthur Weasley. "Morning Weasleys" he said, cheerfully.

"Morning Dad" all the Weasley brothers responded in unison.

"What a night. Nine raids. Nine!"

"Raids? What raids?" you asked Ron.

"Dad works in the Ministry of Magic, in the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office. Dad loves Muggles, thinks they're fascinating" he answered.

"Ah I see" you continued to eat until Arthur called you out. "And who are you?" He pointed at you and Harry.

"Oh how rude of us. I'm (y/n) Potter and this is my brother Harry Potter"

"Good Lord! Are you really? Well, Ron and the twins have told us all about you two, of course. When did they get here?" He asked Molly. Molly wasted no time in telling Arthur what their children had done but rather than being mad he seemed proud. Well that was until Molly hit his shoulder. "That was very wrong indeed boys, very wrong of you. Now Harry, (y/n) you must know all about Muggles. Tell me, what exactly is the function of a rubber duck?" He asked.

You two were about to answer when Errol, their owl, hooted in the distance. It was making its way to the kitchen until he crashed into the kitchen window. "Oohh. Fetch it will you Percy, please" Percy got up from his seat to grab the mail.

"Oh look it's our Hogwarts letters. They even sent us Harry's and (y/n)'s letter too" He handed you your letter.

"Dumbledore must know you two are here, doesn't miss a trick. That man" Arthur said. Molly took Harry's letter to see what he needed then look at yours as well

"This lot won't come cheap, Mum. The spell books alone are very expensive" Fred said, looking at his letter. "We'll manage. There's only one place we're going to get all of this. Diagon Alley. Let's go kids" You all got your robes and proceeded to go to the fireplace. There Molly grabbed a pot of floo powder and gestured Harry to come forward.  "Right. Here we are, Harry you go first dear"

"But Harry's never traveled by Floo powder before mom" Ron said.

"Floo powder?" you asked Percy who stood next to you. He then explained what it was and how it worked. While you two were talking Ron had disappeared into the flames. "Aw man I missed it" you thought to yourself. Harry was next; he got some floo powder, cried out "Diaganilly" then disappeared.

"What did he say dear?" Molly asked, looking at you.

"Diganilly, apparently"

"I thought he did. We'll need to find him when we get to Diagon Alley. Anyways (y/n), my dear, you're up next"

"Oh can I actually go with someone. I'm nervous" you said.

"Well of course dear. Percy please go with (y/n)" Percy came and grabbed some powder from the pot. He came into the fireplace with you, wrapping his arm around your shoulder.
"Diagon Alley" He cried out, dropping the powder and next thing you knew you two were Diagon Alley

"Wow that was- amazing! Thank you Percy"

"Not a problem (y/n)" While you waited for the rest of the Weasley family you noticed Ron but not Harry."Where's Harry?" You asked.

"I don't know. I thought he was coming with you" Ron responded.

"No he didn't, he went alone"

The rest of the Weasleys then appeared and just like you they panicked a bit since Harry was not there. Molly reassured you though that they would find Harry. In the meanwhile you got your supplies and Harry's as well, after getting your supplies you went with Mr. Weasley to go find Harry. As you were looking for Harry you spotted Hagrid from afar with Harry.