25- Shrieking Shack

The celebration continued in the Gryffindor common room; the other houses were invited and many came but very few Slytherins came. Even Percy didn't seem to mind the party, he was actually enjoying the party with his girlfriend Penelope since they were both dancing. Wood spotted you and dragged you to introduce you to the other team captains since he and Flint were the only captains leaving that year.

"Diggory, Davies, this is next year's captain (y/n) Potter" the two boys smiled when they saw you.

"Hello boys" you said as you hugged both boys.

"Well I think I speak for the Ravenclaw team when I say that Wood made a great choice in making you captain"  Roger said with a smile.

"I too agree with Roger. I can't wait to play against you Potter, maybe this time we could beat you guys without any incidents"

"Tell you what why don't we play each other again in the pitch at night and see if the Hufflepuffs can beat the Gryffindors again without any incidents" you challenged Cedric.

"You're on Potter. Just tell me the night and where to meet and my team will be ready"

"Can the Ravenclaws come and watch?"

"Of course Davies. You guys could come and watch us beat Hufflepuff this time"

"We'll see about that Potter, anyways if you'll excuse me I have to get back to my date. Thank you for inviting us by the way" Cedric hugged you and made his way to the dance floor and Davies followed.

"Guess I'll tell the team we still have a game to play" Wood chuckled and left to go find the team. You started walking around trying to find Ginny but ended up finding Adrian sitting alone holding a butterbeer.

"Hey Adrian, did you come alone?"

"Oh hey (y/n), no I didn't. I came with a friend but he is dancing with a Hufflepuff girl he fancies at the moment" You sat next to him to keep him company.

"Thanks Adrian for saving me. I wasn't expecting that"

"No problem (y/n) and I figured you seemed a bit shocked when I put you back on your broom"

"Yeah I was. It's just last time Monatgue let me fall off my broom so I wasn't expecting that"

"I know I'm sorry that Montague and the rest of the Slytherin team act like complete douches"

"It's fine...you know you're different Adrain"

"How so?"

"Compared to other Sytherins you are much nicer and don't let others attitude's affect you"

"Thanks (y/n)" You stayed with him and started talking to him until his friend came. After his friend came you left and went to go find one of your friends and eventually found the twins. "So did you hear the news about us and Hufflepuff?" Fred asked.

"Of course I did Fred. I was the one who told Cedric"

"Wicked I can't wait"

"So what were you and Pucey talking about?" George asked.

"Oh well I was thanking him for saving me from falling off my broom then we started talking about the upcoming season"

"Didn't know you fancied Slyhtherins (y/n)"

"I don't fancy anyone for your information"

"Jealous Georgie" Fred asked.

"Course not, why would I? But I suggest you stay away from him after all he is one of Mantague's friends, he seems like trouble"