5- First Day in Class

"Wake you (y/n). The twins are waiting for you." Hermione tried waking you up.

"Ughhh what time is it Mione" you checked your clock. "Mione we still have an hour before classes start"

"Exactly (y/n) enough time for them to show you around and get breakfast"

"Ugh fine fine I'm going" you hesitated but knew that in order to survive your first day you needed to know how to get to your classes. You got ready and started to make your way to the common room. When you entered the twins looked relieved to see you.

"We thought you had forgotten" Fred said.

"I actually did Fred but Hermione woke me up"

"Well good morning now shall we begin our tour" George chuckled. They both wrapped their arms around you as you exited the common room.

They were showing you around the whole school and you were still amazed. Every turn you took there was something beautiful to see. You admired every detail. You continued walking and they even showed you your classes and the shortcuts you could take so you wouldn't be late. They took you to the Astronomy tower which later on would be your go-to spot if you needed a place to cry or forget something.

"This was where Oliver tried to jump when we lost last year" Fred pointed to the railing in the middle.

"Oh my"

"Once we start to play and practice you'll see how Oliver gets. He is very but I mean very passionate about Quidditch" George stated, now leaning against the railing. The three of you just stood there admiring the sunrise, it was quiet but it was comfortable. Well it was quiet until the rumbling of your stomach broke the silence.

"Let's go get breakfast. I can tell you're hungry" George looked at you then at his brother.

"I won't deny that" you said, slightly embarrassed. You headed to the Great Hall to find Hermione eating alone, deciding to go with her you thanked the twins and made your way towards her.

"By the way (y/n), our tour isn't over" they said in unison before you left.

"Well whenever you would like to continue I won't be far. Hello Hermione"

"Hello (y/n). How was the tour?"

"It was great. Oh Mione by any chance have you seen my brother or Ron?"

"No I thought they were already here. I was going to wait for them but I was hungry and I didn't want to be late. Sorry (y/n)" Hermione said, in a scared voices. She thought you were going to be mad at her for not coming with your brother but it didn't bug you.

"Don't worry Mione. He has to learn to get up early even though I, myself have a hard time doing so. Oh by the way thank you for waking me up"

"No problem" you both finished eating and you separated as you made your way to your first class which was Potions with the Slytherins and Hufflepuffs. Sadly you didn't know anyone in that class so you took a seat in an empty desk in the front. But a certain Hufflepuff made his way towards you.

"Hey (y/n)" you looked up to see who it was.

"Oh hey Cedric? Right?"

"Yes that's me. Are you excited for your first class?"

"I think I'm more nervous than excited"

"Ah don't worry (y/n) you'll do great. The key in doing well is to always pay attention, don't upset Snape, don't show up late and always bring a sweater"

"Should have known that last one before I came to class" you chuckled, rubbing your arms to keep yourself warm.

"Here take my sweater"