48- Order Of The Phoenix

"Come on, Harry." You dragged him out of his room, and as soon as he reached the stairwell, he immediately grabbed his wand and pointed it down at the members in the living room.

"Lower your wand, boy, before you take someone's eye out," growled Mad-Eye.

"Professor Moody?" Harry asked uncertainly.

"I don't know so much about 'Professor. Never got round to much teaching, did I? Get down here, we want to see you properly. I assume there weren't any issues (y/n)?" When you got to the bottom of the stairwell, he asked you.

"No, not really. Only this prick attempted to cast a jinx on me as soon as I walked through the door. Blocked it though."

"Excellent. Excellent. Fast reflexes make for great Aurors."

Harry, who was still in the dark, was feeling uneasy, and it appears that your father could tell because he assured him that everything was fine and that they had arrived to take him away. "Why are we all standing in the dark? Lumos!" Tonks exclaimed and a bolt of light came from her wand.

"Oooh, he looks just like you said he would." Tonks said, looking at you then back at Harry. "Wotcher, Harry!"

"Yeah, I see what you mean, Remus. He looks exactly like James." Kingshely admitted.

"Except the eyes," said a wheezy-voiced, silver-haired wizard. "Lily's eyes"

"Are you quite sure it's him, (y/n)? It'd be a nice lookout if we bring back some Death Eater impersonating him. We ought to ask him something only the real Potter would know. Unless anyone brought any Veritaserum?"

"Right. Harry." He looked at you, then at Mad-Eye, with a nervous expression on his face. "What is your go-to weapon when it comes to Geo-"

"It's a beater's bat," he responded right away. "However, I believe I should also include a bludger." A small smirk began to appear on his face as the conversation progressed.

"Yup. That's him, Mad-Eye." After a brief moment of silence, you were about to inquire as to the well-being of Dudley when you were interrupted by Mad-Eye, who yelled at Harry for putting his wand away.

"What if it ignited? Better wizards than you have lost buttocks, you know!"

"Who d'you know who's lost a buttock?" You interestedly asked Mad-Eye.

"Never you mind, you just keep your wand out of your back pocket! Elementary wand safety, nobody bothers about it anymore..." He stumped off toward the kitchen. "And I saw that," he added irritably, as Tonks had just rolled her eyes.

"How is Dudley doing?" You finally asked.

"He's doing fine now. He was a little shaken up after the whole thing, but he believes I was the one who attacked him."

"Yeah, I don't expect him to realize who or what attacked him."

"He didn't, but Petunia did. She was well aware that a dementor was the Azakan guard."

"How did she figure it out?" You inquired, now intrigued as to how Petunia, who despises Magic, came to know her, of all people.

"Mum. She claims to have overheard my mother and Snape discussing it... how's everything going for you? Why haven't you written to me?" He inquired, his voice firm. His face is now creased with a scowl. "Since you haven't bothered to write to your brother, I'm going to assume you've been having a good time. Neither Ron nor Hermione have written anything."

"Harry. Don't, not now. I'll go over everything with you after we get out of here. To a certain extent, this summer hasn't been particularly pleasant."