8- Christmas at Hogwarts

Christmas came faster than you thought. You were more than excited since it was your first Christmas away from the Dursley's and you finally had money to get Harry and your friends something. Not only that but you were also spending it with the Weasley brothers who stayed due to their parents going to Romania to visit their second oldest brother Charlie.

Christmas morning rolled around so you woke up early to get some hot chocolate and cookies. You came back to find Ron , Fred and George in the common room.

"Happy Christmas boys" you placed your cookies and hot chocolate down and hugged the boys, sitting on the couch.

"Happy Christmas (y/n)" the boys said in unison.

"Happy Christmas boys. Where's Harry?" You asked them.

"I thought he was with you (y/n)" Ron responded.

"I thought he was with Ron. Let me guess he is still in bed"

"Don't worry (y/n) I'll wake him up" you thought Ron was going to go wake Harry up so you made your way towards the couch but jumped when Ron yelled "HARRY WAKE UP! COME NOW WAKE UP!....Sorry (y/n) I didn't mean to scare you"

"It's alright Ron. Just give me heads up next time if you don't mind" Harry came running down the stair and at the sight of you he ran faster, crashing into a hug. You could tell he was just as excited as you were. While the boys were eating cookies and drinking their hot chocolate you pulled Harry aside to give him a special present.

"So I know it's our first Christmas away from the Dursleys and well I wanted your first present to be special"

"I did too (y/n). Here you go, Happy Christmas"

You both exchanged your presents, upon opening the box you noticed it was a necklace. It wasn't just any ordinary necklace this one contained a bottle charm and inside it had a piece of his wand. He opened his present to reveal a surfer bracelet that also had a bottle charm with a piece of your wand inside it.

"Guess we had the same idea" Harry laughed, looking down at the bracelet.

"Yeah we did. I wanted to give you a piece of my wand so that way no matter where you are , you never have to feel alone cause you'll always have a piece of my wand"

"We had the same idea (y/n). We've been through alot and I know ever since we arrived to Hogwarts we haven't really been together a lot. So I figured by giving you a piece of my wand you'll never feel alone even if we are apart"

"I love you Harry"

"I love you too (y/n)" you bend down to his level since he wanted to give you a forehead kiss. Being younger Harry was short but that would quickly changed during his fourth year.

You then started to exchange your presents with Ron and the twins. You gave Ron a book that contained the stories of famous wizard chess champions along with some sweets. You gave the twins a beanie and scarf that had their initials, G.W for George Weasley and F.W for Fred Weasley.

"Wicked, thanks (y/n)" the twins said , putting on their beanie and scarf on.

For Christmas Ron gave you a book containing all the Potions in the whole wizarding world and how to make them, knowing you were fascinated with Potions. Fred gave you a sweater with your initials engraved in the end of the sleeves. George gave you sweets and a charm that had a moving picture, it was a picture of the quidditch team which was taken before your first game started.

"Oh my goodness. George it's beautiful, thank you" you smiled up at the boy.

"No problem (y/n). I noticed how you enjoyed your first game so I figured I'd give you something to remind you of your very first game. I hope you liked it"