37- A Night to Remember

As the boys were eating breakfast they noticed Peeves and Myrtle come flying with buckets but didn't think much of it, that was until they were behind them. Lee and Fred were sudden aware of what was about to happen and moved as soon as they could before both ghost dumped the buckets on George. "PEEVES! MYRTLE!" George cried out as he looked down at his now muddy robes. 

"Your lucky it was dirt and water. Myrtle had suggested syrup and feathers" Peeves cackled as he started to float away followed by Myrtle, who stopped to look at George.

"This won't be the last you see of us. So beware George" She floated away, laughing.

"I can't believe this! I'm going to kill them"

"Hate to burst your bubble Weasley but they're already dead plus you did deserve it" Lee said.

"He's right mate...might want to go change before class starts and you might want to hurry class starts in the minutes. Professor Snape will not care about all this and will not hesitate to give you detention" Fred added.

George quickly ran out of the Great Hall to change his robes and then again ran quickly to Potions. Just like Myrtle had promised she and Peeves blocked his way and as a result was late to Potion, earning him a week of detention. While Myrtle and Peeves were giving George a hard time you were talking to Oliver.

"Ollie!" You yelled as you entered Dumbledore's office.

"Hello (y/n)" he hugged you. "How are you doing?"

"I'm doing well...how are practices going?"

"Practices are going great. Been knocked out of my broom a couple of times but I'm getting better"

"Why am I not surprise" you chuckled. "You would always be knocked off your broom almost in every game against Slytherin"

"Hey in my defense Marcus hated me and would either come after me or have his beaters go after me. Anyways enough of Flint, I came to drop this off" he handed you a leaf.

"A leaf?" You asked confusedly.

"It's not just any leaf it's the leaf of a mandrake, you know so you can turn into an animagus. Lupin said to put this leaf in your mouth for a whole month and to give you these" he then handed you a two notes and some other ingredients. The first note said:

Dear (y/n),

Hello darling! Unfortunately I cannot be there at the moment because there is a full moon later tonight and as you know my condition takes a toll on my emotions and I don't want to risk showing up angry. That is why I have asked Oliver to give you the all the ingredient needed and Sirius's instructions on how to become an animagus. Best of luck darling, I'll see you soon.

Uncle Moony

The next note said:

Hello my little girl here are the instructions on how to become an animagus. Now you must follow every instruction very well, if done wrong the consequences can be severe.

Step 1: Keep the mandrake leaf in your mouth for an entire month

Step 2: When the next visible full moon comes spit the leaf in a phial within range of the moon's pure rays

Step 3: Add one of your own hairs, a silver teaspoon of dew that had not seen sunlight or been touched by human feet for seven days and chrysalis of a Death's-head Hawk Moth

Step 4: Put the mixture in a quiet, dark place where it cannot be in any way disturbed

Step 5: Wait for an electrical storm. While waiting you must chant the incantation that Remus taught you over the summer with the tip of your wand placed over your heart on a DAILY BASIS