22- Gryffindor Tower

The next day you and George went to find Lupin to serve your detention but he had left and wasn't coming back until the new term started. The remainder of the break was spent in the common room talking and reading for the most part and helping the boys create some products they planned to sell next year. After holidays were over the common rooms were no longer quiet they were now loud as students talked about their holidays. You spotted Oliver talking to Harry and decided to join the conversation.

"So how is you dementor problem going Harry" Oliver asked.

"Well Professor Lupin gave us a lesson before break but he agreed to keep teaching us when he came back"

"Us?"

"Yes us, he is teaching me too. He figured it would be great for both of us to know" You replied.

"That's great um what about your broom Harry?"

"Well I did receive a Firebolt but it got confiscated and I don't know until when I'll get it back"

"I wasn't able to talk to McGonagall but I'll talk to her later today"

"Why don't I give Harry my Nimblus and Katie can take my spot?" You suggested.

"Absolutely not. I'm not winning this cup without you"

"Ollie I know but without Harry there is no chance of winning"

"YOU WILL BE PLAYING AND THAT IS FINAL"

"Ollie look-"

"NO (Y/N) WE ARE WINNING THIS TOGETHER AND I'M NOT LETTING YOU STEP DOWN"

"I'm not stepping down-"

"YES YOU ARE"

"I'M NOT OKAY!" Harry stood up as he saw you get dangerously close to Oliver. "(y/n) relax" You took a deep breath before talking again.

"Ollie please listen to me" He however stood up and started to leave. "This conversation isn't over Wood"

"Well for me it is"  you ran to catch up to him but he slammed his door hard which caused the twins to come out of their room.

"Was that Wood?" Fred asked as he peaked his head out of the door.

"Yeah"

"Why are you in boy's dormitory (y/n)?"

"We had an argument downstairs and I tried talking to him but he left and I came after him but he slammed the door"

"Why were you two fighting? You've never fought with Wood before" George asked as he peaked out.

"He asked Harry about his broom and he told him that he received the firebolt but it was taken away so I offered to give Harry my broom and give Katie my spot and I think he thought I was quitting"

"Well I kinda have to agree with Wood it does sound like you are quitting. I mean I know you aren't but it just sounds like you are" George tried to get you to see Wood's point of view.

"But he should have let me explain. I wanted to give Harry my broom cause he doesn't have a backup seeker, he has a backup chaser and without Harry there is no chance of us winning"

"Just give him some time (y/n) he'll come around" Fred came and gave you a hug.

-

The next following days Wood avoided you which made you frustrated but now at least you knew how he felt last time you avoided him. During practice it was the same he would give you instructions but would avoid you once he finished instead of hanging out with you he would hang out with Angelina and Alicia after and before practice. When he gave you a break you started to talk to Alicia and Angelina.