15- Nightmares

A month had gone by since you got petrified and everyday George made sure to stay by your side. It was hard on Fred since he had always had George next to him but he understood and would often stay in the hospital wing too just to keep George company. Lee was going a bit insane having to deal with Fred and George alone and not having you around drove him crazy but managed not to kill them. For Harry it was difficult not having his sister to calm him down and reassure him. Not only that but he also didn't have his friend who always had his back and made sure he was doing things correctly, but with the help of Ron and the team he pulled through. Little did you know that while being petrified he almost got killed three times, managed to save Ginny, destroyed a horcrux and free Dobby.

"Mr.Weasley please go to the Great Hall for dinner you can come afterwards again" Madam Pomfrey told George.

"Yes Madam Pomfrey" George said. He left not knowing that just in a few minutes you would wake up. Madam Pomfrey and Professor Sprout had managed to bring all the petrified students back to their original state. You were the first student to awake followed by Hermione, Colin, Justin, Penelope, Sir Nicholas and finally Mrs. Norris. Everyone was overjoyed to be be back to your original state and all celebrated by getting in a group hug. Madam Pomfrey and Professor Sprout then explained to everyone what had happened down in the chamber, reassuring everyone that they were safe and that they could join the rest of students and staff in the Great Hall. You wrapped your arm Hermione as you walked to the Great Hall.

"Well Hermione we may have been petrified but at least we didn't die, thanks to your quick thinking. Who knew a small mirror would help us"

"I'm glad it worked. I was afraid it might not work" Hermione said.

"Well it did Mione" you said, giving the girl a smile. "Penelope!"

"(Y/n)!" Penelope came running towards you. "Oh it great to see you two are alright"

"We are glad to see you are alright. I know someone whose going to be more than happy to see you" you said, entering the Great Hall.

"Well I'm also happy to see him again. Well I best be going to my table, I'll see you around. Bye girls" you and Hermione waved at Penelope as she headed to the Ravenclaw table.

"Sir Nicholas! Glad to have you back" you said, looking at the ghost.

"(y/n), Hermione welcome back it's great to see you two" he said, floating away. You and Hermione stopped for a second looking for your group of friends when you both heard Neville.

"THEY'RE BACK!" Neville cried out, pointing at you two. Everyone turned to see you and Hermione standing by the door. Harry, Ron, Olive, Lee and the twins started running towards you and Hermione.

"Hermione ! (Y/N)!" Harry said, crashing into a hug with you. "I missed you so much (y/n)"

"I missed you too. You have to tell me everything that happened down in the chamber. Professor Sprout and Madam Pomfrey only gave us a bit of information"

"Will do (y/n)" he said as he now gave Hermione a hug.

"(y/n) it's great to have you back" Ron said, giving you a small hug.

"Great to be back Ron. Are you okay ?"

"Yes I am and don't worry Harry is alright too"

"Thank you for staying by his side Ron" you said. Oliver was next in line to give you a hug, at first it was a soft hug but you knew he was unsure if he could give you a tighter hug. "It's okay Ollie you can give me a tighter hug I-Ollie!" His soft hug turned into a big tight hug without warning.

"Oh darling I've missed you so much! I'm happy that you are okay, I was worried sick!" He said, giving you a kiss on the forehead. The twins approached you and pulled you into a group hug.