21- Firebolts

"Happy Christmas boys and girl"

"Happy Christmas (y/n)" you hugged Harry, Ron, Hermione, the twins then Lee and lastly Ginny. "Ready to open presents?" Lee asked.

"Hold up let me get the hot chocolate and cookies" Ron said. "Okay let's start. Ginny you go first"

After everyone gave out their presents everyone started to open them. Fred gave you a book on charms since he knew you liked charms and some Zonko products to help him, George and Lee pull pranks, Ron gave you a book for quidditch with dozens of chocolate frogs, Hermione had given you a load of books one on the many Magical Creatures around the world and a Advance Spell casting book alongside some sweets. Lee had given you a beanie that had the word "chaser" in front and your first name initial and "Potter." Percy had given you a jacket with some quills, Ginny gave you a charm with a moving picture inside, it was a picture you guys took the first time you went to the Burrow and you placed it on your necklace which had Harry's piece of wand and George's charm they had given you. George had given you a bracelet with everyone's first name initials and it had a lion charm in the middle.

"George it's perfect I love it. Thank you so much"

"Only the best for the best"

"Don't let Fred hear you" you both laughed but your attention shifted when Ron called your name.

"(y/n), Harry you two still have one more present"

"What is it?" Ron asked.

"Don't know (y/n)" You both opened your presents and were shocked to see two broomsticks.

"Harry these are-"

"Firebolts!" He yelled. When he yelled you noticed a note but quickly hid it before anyone else saw it.

"Who are they from?" Ron asked.

"No idea Ron, they didn't come with a note" you replied as you started to stand up.

"You have to report this" Hermione said.

"Now why should they do that, Hermione?" George asked.

"They can be jinxed. What if they are from Sirius?"

"I highly doubt it Hermione. I mean he is on the run and everyone is looking for him so why would he risk going back to Azkaban to get us Firebolts" you replied.

"I don't know (y/n) but he has killed 13 inncocent people so he could have jinxed those brooms"

"Well we doubt it but enough of that. Let's go get breakfast oh wear your jumpers!" Ron said as they started to exit the common room. George was the last to leave but stopped when he noticed you didn't move.

"(y/n) you coming?"

"Yeah I'll be there in a bit. I need to get something"

"Alright I'll wait for you" You went to your room and opened the note that came with your firebolt.

Happy Christmas, I hope you and Harry enjoyed your gifts.

Love -P.F

"P.F who can that be hm I'll ask Lupin maybe he'll know" you thought to yourself. You hid the note, grabbed your wand and made your way to the common room.

"I'm ready"

"NO my dear (y/n) you aren't. You forgot your jumper" he handed you the jumper Molly sent you.

"Thank you George, hold my wand please" you started putting on your jumper on but somehow you got stuck.

"Umm George mind helping me out" he chuckled but agreed. He helped you put your passed the opening of the jumper.