29- The Unexpected Visit

George and Fred came into the kitchen and greeted your uncle, George finally seeing an open seat next to you took his chance and sat next to you. Even though he sat next to you he mostly talked to your uncle which melted your heart seeing him get along with your uncle. Once dinner was over you proceeded to help Molly clean up but she interrupted.

"Oh dear, it's okay go talk to your uncle and spend some time with him. After all it's been twelve years and I think there is still a lot of catching up to do. So go darling I'll take it from here. He's outside"

"Thank you so much Molly" you gave her a hug and made your way to your uncle who was looking at the sunset.

"Beautiful isn't it?" you stood besides him and started to admire how beautiful the sky was when the sun was setting.

"Really is, I have always enjoyed watching the sun go down. Come darling let's go sit down by the tree" you both sat down. For the next couple of minutes you sat in silence to admire the sunset but eventually you broke the silence.

"Hey uncle by any chance do you know who the next Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher is?"

"No idea yet darling but Dumbledore said he had someone in mind. From what I've heard it can be Alastor Moody or better known as Mad-Eye Moody"

"Oh I've heard of him. Isn't he an Auror, a dark wizard catcher?"

"Yup that's him darling"

"But why is he called Mad-Eye Moody?"

"Oh well you know after so many years of being an Auror and creating so many enemies from the family's of the people he has caught, he's become very paranoid. He thinks a handshake is a death threat. He's a great person just very very paranoid about everything" he stopped to see if you were confused or had more questions about Moody but continued talking when he noticed you understood everything.

"I don't know if he is actually going to be the new DADA teacher but I heard he might be"

"Well this should be an interesting year"

"Sure sounds like it darling, so if he is your new DADA teacher don't do anything that he might consider threatening"

"So basically I shouldn't move in his presence" You both broke into laughter. Your laughter was interrupted when you heard something moving in the fields. You both stood up and took out your wands, Remus put himself in front of you so in case anything happened he was the target and not you.

"Show yourself!" Remus yelled. Bark Bark. A black dog came forward and barked at Remus.

"Well I'm sorry I didn't know it was you.. Padfoot" Remus sarcastically told the black dog. The black dog then looked at you and barked again.

"Well hello to you too, dad"

"Hello my little girl" He went from his animagus form to his human form. Once he was in his human form he gave you and Remus a hug.

"Wait won't the dementors know you are here?" you asked

"No they won't so don't worry darling. I'll be fleeing to Europe though so I'm far from the Ministry's jurisdiction but I wanted to visit my little girl before leaving"

"You will write to me and Harry though won't you?"

"Of course. When did you get here Moony?" he turned to Remus.

"Just about an hour ago came to give my niece a surprise visit, come let's sit" You three sat under the tree; you sat in the middle of your dad and uncle. For the next couple of hours Sirius and Remus talked about the pranks they pulled at Hogwarts and how they did it. Sirius also talked about how he, James and Peter were able to turn into Animagus and after explaining how they did it you asked him if he could teach you which he happily accepted. Somehow both your uncle and dad ended up singing their heart out to "Magic Love" by the Weird Sisters.