A Crush On a Jedi (REQUEST)

#A.N.: I am SO SORRY I didn't publish this sooner! It was just so hard for me to write it that I decided to set it aside while I wrote the others requests, also I... *Sigh* Last week - and this week too, to be honest - was pretty rough for me, so... I guess I just lost the will to write for a while. BUT here we are! Part two of Jedi Are Real?! asked by Cora988 ! Enjoy!
P.S.: *Checks reads* 5,2 freakin' K?!! Wha-- *Falls off desk*

Leo's POV

It's already been a couple of weeks since we met Y/n, and not so much happened so far. Her training with April is on full throttle and she trains with us sometimes too. I have to lend her one of my katanas whenever we train together and despite it's weight, she uses it like a pro. Aside from that, we all get alone just fine. But I dare to say that the one she gets most along with is me. Maybe it's because we both like to meditate a lot, or maybe because we also train a lot, I don't know. All I know is that I like this friendship we have. And the more I get to know her, the more I get to learn how alike we are, and... The harder I fall for her. Yeah, I have a crush on her, alright. But it surprises me how well I can keep my cool when I'm with her. Or rather, when I can keep my cool when I'm with her.

Anyways, right now, I'm getting on the bridge since Fugitoid called. "They can't see us on radar, right, Fugitoid? You sure this is gonna work?" Raph says. "The Triceratons are convinced the first piece of the black hole generator is on that planet. We just need to reach it first." Fugitoid replies not quite answering Raph's questions. "I'm just gonna say it now, something is not right about this mission." April says.

"I agree." Y/n says and I turn to her only to see her frowning. "There's something wrong going on that planet. I don't like it."

We end up ignoring their words and go for it anyways. But I'm just hoping that whatever those two felt is no big deal.

Timeskip

I tackle Mikey away as I'm fuming with anger, but soon enough Donnie tackles me and we start fighting. But before I know it, I'm being levitated in the air. I look around to see that Donnie, Raph, Casey and Mikey are being held in the air too. I soon enough turn to Y/n and see her hands raised towards us. I growl in anger. "What the heck, Y/n?!" I yell.

"Guys! You need to stop this! It's not you. It's the world that's affecting you." April says. I turn to Y/n and she raises an eyebrow while making an unamused face. Then, she lets us on the ground. "The rage. It's so hard to control." I say before Mikey grabs my head and makes me look up. "Then focus it on the demons, dude." I growl as I see a bunch of them diving from the skies towards us.

"There's too many! Run for your very lives!" Fugitoid says as he stops me from shooting those things out of the skies. "I'm with the Professor on that one!" Y/n says and just like that we start running at full speed.

Timeskip

After we somewhat lost those things and had yet another argument, we finally reach the first piece of the Black Hole Generator. But our joy is cut short as some Triceratons show up.

We are getting our butts kicked. Literally.

"The first fragment belongs to Mozard." The leader of the group says as he and the others start shooting us. We are all busy trying to avoid the shots, but as they are about to leave...

"A crystal fueled laser sword wielder?" He askes and I soon enough turn my eyes to Y/n who is deflecting the shots with her lightsaber. "I thought there was none of you left. I am sure that if I bring you with me, the emperor will give me lots of glorious rewards."