Princess (REQUEST)

#A.N.: As I said last chapter (if you didn't read it, please take a quick look), I'd only update this book when I got a request, and I got three so far! 😆😆 I'm so happy!! Anyways, the first request I got was from Yolomikuchan and I hope y'all like this chapter!

Also, I'm SO SORRY for the delay, this chapter was harder to write than I thought, plus I had a freaky writer's block all this time, goddammit 😬😬

Oh, yeah. There will be a warning by the end of this chapter, so please read it.

Thanks and enjoy today's chapter!

Your POV

You take in a deep breath as you snuggle up to your boyfriend's chest as the two of you cuddle on his bed. You let out a happy sigh. "You're so cute." You hear him say.

You look up to him and smile as you see his gorgeous blue eyes. His name is Leonardo and he's a mutant turtle, but you don't mind that. He's kind, caring, honest and respectful. The best boyfriend you could ask for. Besides, you also look like a mutant so you don't have to be apart thanks to the possible responsibilities you'd have if you were a human. But that doesn't mean that you won't be apart from each other every now and then, after all he also had some duties outside the lair.

"I gotta go. It's time for patrol." He says as he kisses your head. You look up to him and peck his lips sweetly. "Okay. I'll be right here."

"You're going to work on your stories/drawings/songs?"

"I don't know. I'm still with that stupid artist's block. It's driving me crazy! I want to do something, but nothing will come out." You say as you sit up rub your temples.

"*Chuckles* How about I get some pizza on our way back, then we can just sit and relax while eating? Like a little date. What do you think?" He says as he sits up and holds your hand gently.

You smile. "You always know just what to do, don't you?"

He cups your cheek and kisses you softly. "Anything to make you smile. Besides, it's not like we haven't dating for long enough for me to not be able to help you through the hardships of an artist."

"Okay, you are getting way too cheesy. You better get going before one of your brothers burst in." You say as you help him get out of bed.

He chuckles and gets ready for the patrol. After a while he leaves. Then...

*Beep, beep*

"What the...?" You trail off as you head to Leo's room and see a dim light beeping through your bag's zipper. "No way..." You quickly mess around on your bag and pull out a little orb-thingy from it. You set it down and soon enough a hologram shows up.

"C-Counselor?!"

"Ah, princess Y/n. Finally we were able to reach out to you. We were worried sick after you fled from the kingdom." The man says.

You are actually an alien princess from a far away planet, and you fled from it as you heard that your father and siblings were fighting over who would take the throne after your father died. Not wanting to be a part of it, you took your things and left without telling anyone. You wanted to get away from it all, and you really did. You started a new life on Earth as a mutant called Y/n, then you met the turtles, and you met Leo, who you fell in love with and now are on a wonderful relationship with him. But why in the name of the universe would your family's royal counselor go through such lengths only to reach out to you?