When You Tease Him 'Light' (REQUEST)

#A.N.: Heya! So this request was made by and it's part 2 of 'When HE Sees YOU Training'. I was so happy I got this as a request that I couldn't wait to write it. But, as you know, I've been going through a bit of writer's block these past few weeks, not to mention that my studies are taking more and more of my time as the semester is ending. Hopefully, I'll manage to get back to the usual schedule of the updates. But until then, the updates will keep being random. But anywho, let me quit rambling and let y'all enjoy this chapter.
Oh yeah, before you go reading, this is light teasing, just because I thought it would be funnier if Reader-chan could mess up with Leo without having to do much. If you would like some more "heavy" teasing, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Enjoy the chapter!

Your POV

It's been a couple of weeks since Leo started to act weird around you. You still don't understand what's wrong with him. He keeps avoiding eye contact and avoiding you in a way that you can't be on the same room as him and if you are, you are really far apart from each other. In the beginning you wondered why he would do that, but after a while it became quite obvious. Not to mention that you saw Leo staring at you while you were training a good while ago, basically when he started to act weird around you. So it wasn't hard for you to connect the dots.

When you realized what was going on, you actually found it really cute and surprising too, after all he's usually so calm and collected it's kinda funny to see him get all flustered. So poor Leo. You were about to mess up with him just to see his embarrassed face.

The Next Day...

It's kind of hot today, so you will be able to put your plan into action. You make your way to the lair as you are wearing a new outfit you literally just bought. It was some sneakers, shorts and a sleeveless loose hooded crop top with some sports bra underneath it. It was quite revealing since everyone could see your legs and waist and usually you wear pants, even on summer, but that was the idea. Also, you actually like it, the fabric is really comfy.

Anyways, when you get there, you instantly get spotted by Donnie, who was making his way to the lab. "Hi, D. How's it going?" You say as you wave.

"Oh, hey Y/n. I'm guessing it is quite hot up there." He replies and you shrug in response. "Not that much. Just wanted to try a different outfit today."

"I see. Well, I gotta get going now. See ya later Y/n."

"See ya later Donnie."

He gets into the lab and you go look for your main target. You finally spot him meditating in the dojo, what a big surprise. You smirk and walk up to him.

"Hi, Y/n. I didn't expect you to be here so soon. I thought you'd still be shopping." He says but he doesn't even turn around.

Anyways, you keep your mischievous expression and sit in front of him. "Well, I had bought everything I wanted so I headed back. Here sure is more comfortable than the surface. It's like I can crack an egg and cook it on the street."

He chuckles at your comment and opens his eyes. His reaction? Priceless. His eyes widened and his cheeks flushed red the exact same instant that his eyes laid on you. You gold yourself not to laugh, and you also hide your smirk as you replace it with an innocent smile. "Anyways, I'll grab something to eat before today's training." You get up and intentionally you do so Leo sees your butt.

"O-o-o-o-o-o-o-okay..." He stammers. You smile at him and head to the kitchen. Right after you exit, you hide behind the door and peek inside only to see Leo rubbing his face, clearly flustered. You smirk. It's going to be a long day for Leo.