Cooking

#A.N.: everyone has already burnt something they were cooking, even when it was not the first time or following the recipe step by step. And with the quarantine, I hope I'm not the only one who's been through that lately 😅 Besides, we all know about Leo's vendetta with the toaster, so... How'd go if you were to share the kitchen?
-Btw, that scene of Raph, Donnie and Leo trying to make breakfast is one of the best in my opition 😂😂😂

Y/n POV

"Phew. I'm glad it didn't burn this time." I say as I pull out the pizza I just made for myself and April, who I share the apartment with. She said she'd get home later than usual tonight, so I decided to give us a little treat.

But there's something else, too...

"That sure smells good." I hear someone speaking from the window. I turn around and open a huge smile when I see who it is.

"I hope Mikey didn't follow you, nor the smell of the pizza." I said teasingly as Leo got in and closed the window as he let out a laughter.

"Well, I'm pretty sure I wasn't followed when I got here."

I met Leo around six months ago, when I was getting home late from the supermarket and had some trouble with some thugs. Around two or weeks after that, I got to meet his brothers, and since cooking is a hobby of mine and Mikey's too, we hang out a lot.

But sometimes, when I'm cooking, Leo just shows up and starts talking. That way, I figured we have a lot in common, though I've never broken a toaster before.

"Will you make another one?" He asked as he leaned on the counter.

I turn to him and raise an eyebrow. "I thought Mikey was the chow hound of the group."

He smiled innocently as he shrugs. "You can't blame me, (Y/n). Your cooking is the best."

You chuckle at him before you turn around and starts getting things ready for making a second pizza.

"In that case, I shall make a pizza just for you." He beamed at my response. I tell you, his expressions sometimes are the cutest thing ever.

That's one of the reasons of why I have a crush on him. And I still don't have a single clue about how I can keep it cool when we're together. Sure, I do blush sometimes, and even stutter a little, but despite that, I'm able to play it casual.

Still, his intense staring at me when I'm cooking doesn't make things any easier for me.

As I try to calm myself down, I focus my attention on the new dough I'm about to make, but...

"Hey, (Y/n)?" He asked.

"Yeah?"

"C-Can I try it?"

I stop and turn to him frowning in confusion. "Excuse me?"

"It's just, I've been wondering... Would you teach me how to cook?"

My eyes widened. Was he really asking me that? "Why?"

"Well, I just... I want to be able to help you out, y'know?" He said as he scratched the back of his neck and stared at the ground.

I smile fondly at him before opening a huge grin. "In that case, would you get a cup of hot water for me? And I mean really hot."

His eyes turn swiftly to me before opening a dorky grin as he nodded.

I smile at his excitment. (This might be fun. I just hope he doesn put my kitchen on fire. I didn't replace the last fire extinguisher after it expired.)