¿Tortugas Mutantes?

#A.N. : This one just popped on my head last week LOL hope y'all like it!

Your POV

"Por el amor de Dios-- (For the love of God--) Move people!" You yell as you are pissed off at the traffic. You were supposed to be picking up a friend at 4pm, but it seems that the people of NYC disagree with you as the traffic seems to be getting slower and slower. "I deserve this..." You rub your temples as you mumble.

After what seems like ages, you finally reach your friend's house. "Took ya long enough." He/She says in a teasing tone and you only roll your eyes. "Bueno, ¡no me culpes! Sabes muy bien lo mucho que me enojo por lo horriblemente que conducen estas personas. Si conducían más lento, apuesto a que una tortuga los dejaría atrás. (Well, don't blame me! You know very well how angry I get at how horribly these people drive. If they drove any slower, I bet a turtle would outrun them.)" You ramble not even realizing how fast you were speaking.

"Ooooookay. By that I assume you got angry behind the wheel again, right?" He/She askes hesitantly. You stare at him/her for a second before chuckling, totally forgetting the fact that he/she doesn't speak Spanish. "Sorry. I just had to blow off some steam."

"Well, I'm glad you did that and you didn't break anything."

"Oh, I wish I could have. Anyways, what are the plans for today?"

"I dunno. I was thinking the movies, but I want to do something more exciting. I just don't know what we should do."

"... How about some bowling?"

His/Her eyes light up as soon as you suggest that. "That's a great idea!"

You chuckle. "Let's go bowling, then."

Timeskip

After some good hours on the bowling, you drop your friend at his/her house and start driving home. It's late at night and you stretch your arms as you stop on a traffic light. You let out a happy sigh.

After a bit, the light turns green and you gently hit the gas, but before you knew it...

*Honk!*

You hear a loud honk, and as you are turning to see what it is, your head hit the door as some bigger vehicle hits yours. You feel yourself rolling not exactly how many times, but when it stopped, you can feel yourself bleeding and you groan from the pain of feeling your now torned skin. You try to look around and just see a bunch of feet and some looked weird. You try to look around and realize that you are hanging upside down on your seat thanks to your seatbelt. (Maldita sea... (Dammit...) Whoever hit my car is going to pay for it...) You think as you start to drift off and the last thing you saw before you passed out was a pair of blue eyes and some muffled sound. "... Miss... Okay? ... Miss..." Then, it all turned black.

Timeskip

You stir a bit before opening your eyes, only to have to squint them as a bright light hits your eyes. "Ow..." You mumble.

"Oh, thank goodness you're awake. Are you okay? Do you feel any pain?" You hear someone say. You turn your head to see who it is and your eyes widen when you realize who's there with you. "¡¿Que demonios?! (What the hell?!)" You shout out of your lungs as you back up. A horrible choice as you end up falling on the ground hard. "¡AY! (OUCH!)"

"Hey, hey, hey. Take it easy. It's okay, I won't hurt you."

"Maldita tortuga mutante. Chocar contra mi auto no fue suficiente, ¡¿tuviste que secuestrarme y llevarme a tu guarida ?! (Damn mutant turtle. Crashing into my car wasn't enough, you had to kidnap me and bring me to your lair?!)" You shout as you lean on the bed your were on for support as you try to stand up.