Sing (REQUEST)

#A.N.: Sorry for the delay, I had some tests for the last two/three weeks, so I couldn't update 😭😭 Anyways, as you've asked, I shall deliver. This is part 2 of 'Secret Admirer'. I'll see if I can post another one-shot later today. Anywho, hope y'all like it 😊😊
P.S.: I dunno if you know her, but I really like her. Mainly her covers with Boyce Avenue.
Okay, I'll shut up now. Enjoy that chapter!

Your POV

It's been a few weeks since you started to practice for your school's musical. And turned out that you would have to be the substitute of your friend. Even though she said that she would be able to participate, your teacher wants you to be the main singer. You were about to say no but when the teacher made you the offer that if everything went well, she/he would talk to the teachers so you wouldn't have to worry about studying their subjects while you were practicing for the musical, so your grades wouldn't change. In fact, she/he said that she/he would even talk to them to see if they could give you some extra points since it's a musical to raise some funds for the school. It was a last minute decision, but since the principal agreed, none of you could complain. Though you still had some complaints yourself.

Either way, today you are trying your costumes yet again. You've been hitting the gym every now and then just to keep the measurements right. But to make sure of it, you try your costumes once every two weeks.

"Jeez, Y/n. You look gorgeous. How come you still don't have a boyfriend?" Your girl best friend askes as she helps one of the girls responsible for the costumes to check yours.

You shrug in response. "You know I'm not looking for a boyfriend. Not now."

"I know that. But don't you think that after the musical some guys will be head over heels for you? You could finally find yourself a guy who you can hook up with."

"I already told you, I don't want to hook up with anyone. If I'm gonna act all cuddly and stuff like that around a guy, I'd rather do that while I'm dating him, whoever he might be. You know I hate these sort of things. Starting to go out with someone then you get switched by someone else like they're switching cellphones."

"Jeez, you take this sort of thing way too serious. Is it because you are afraid of getting your heart broken?"

"From all the times I heard you cry and complain that no one wants you every time the guy you were hooking up with started hooking up with someone else, I just have three words: no thank you."

She pouts and turns around in anger. You chuckle and turn your attention back to your costume.

Timeskip

You are going home after practicing more. But you can't shake off the feeling that you're being watched. You have been feeling this way for a while by now. You've been growing paranoid ever since it started. You wonder why you're feeling like this.

Leo's POV

I try my best to hide so she doesn't see me. Yes, I have been following her ever since that day, but can you blame me? Her voice is so beautiful I can't get enough of it.

Just then, I hear a scream and I know it's her voice. I turn around and spot her being surrounded by a group. She's tightly hugging her bag but she looks like she's looking for something. Without second thoughts I jump down and start fighting them off.

Your POV

You crouch down in fear as you hear some intense fighting around you. You had a back up plan for situations like this, but you just couldn't get it in time until the fight started. When things settle down, you get ready to leave, but you stop as someone grabs your arm. Finally reaching what you were looking for, you turn around and spray whoever grabbed you with some pepper spray.