Forbidden (REQUEST)

#A.N.: Hey everybody! How y'all doing? So this is a request from and I want to say thank you to Kimberly_m2002 for making such a great request. Also, sorry it took me so long to publish this, but I hope you like it. This is 2012 version without references and I changed a few things from my usual writing too. Now let's get to it!

Your POV

I pant as I glare at my opponent. Tigerclaw. As if fighting this mutant wasn't enough, I slightly turn to see my father staring at me intensly from his throne. Yep, you guessed it. My father is the Shredder, and thanks to that Karai is my sister. We have nothing to do with each other given how different we look, but it doesn't matter. Shredder took me in when I was little and he treats me and Karai equally. However, I always had the feeling that he's a little more harsh on me. He demands more in training, my ounishments are really awful, and I've been forbidden to do a bunch of things, things normal teenagers would consider as not a big deal. Could it be because I'm not his own blood?

Anyways, I turn back to Tigerclaw right before he charges at me. I dodge and we exchange blows with our swords. He's bigger and stronger than me, but I'm smaller and faster, so he usually doesn't hit me. But when he does...

"AH!!" I yelp as he kicks me and sends me rolling on the ground. I try to get up, but I end up coughing blood as I try to take a deep breath.

"Stand up! Don't you dare to make me look like a fool, Y/n." Shredder says.

"*Panting* Hai, sensei." I grab my sword and get up slowly. Then, I gather every ounce of strength I have and charge at Tigerclaw.

Timeskip

"Ow! Do you have to make it that tight?" I ask as Karai is helping me with my wounds. Despite being completely different and having our quarrels, she still treats me respectfully. Sure, that only started to happen after I beated her up into a pulp - and getting scolded for that - because before that, she was a bully, always saying that I didn't belong here and that sooner or later Shredder would kick me out or kill me if I ever did something that went against his bidding or if I did something I was forbidden to do.

But, since I put her in her place, she stopped making those comments and started to help me out.

"Sorry, but given the cut was quite deep, we have to make sure that there won't be any bleeding or accidents until you heal. Which better happen until two weeks from now." She says, which makes me frown.

"Why the heck would I need to heal that fast?" I ask.

"Father wants to send you on an important mission. One that Tigerclaw failed."

I raise an eyebrow. "You mean... Hamato Yoshi's disciples?"

She smirks an nods. I've heard of them from her and some of the other members. They are not human, they are mutants. Not, like Tigerclaw though. If I'm not mistaken, they are mutant turtles, and there are four of them.

I take a deep breath. Knowing the Shredder like I do, he'll most likely send me to kill them in order to get to Hamato Yoshi. I frown again. Going for someone's kids is the lowest move anyone could make, and to order someone else to do it instead of doing it yourself just proves that you are nothing but a coward.

"Hey, whether you like it or not, father's orders must be carried on without complaints. You know the price of going against his will."

I glare at her. "Better than you could ever know."

Her eyes widen, but she turns her attention back to my wounds. Once she's done, she leaves me alone and I take that time to meditate. I better prepare for my next mission. Besides, it's not like I'm allowed to take a break just because of an injury anyways.