Open Up (REQUEST)

#A.N.: What's up everyone? I hope y'all doing alright. This one-shot is another request from OtakuNinja47 Hope y'all like it!
P.S.: 2012 series here, more specifically, season 3
Edit: I can't believe I forgot to thank OtakuNinja47 for this request before posting. I'm so sorry!!

Your POV

"Whoa, take it easy on the pancakes, guys!" You say as you try to stop your younger brothers/sisters from stuffing their faces with the breakfast.

"Sorry, sis. But we promised Mikey that we'd help him with the chicken coop today." The youngest says before grabbing a glass of juice and chugging it down.

"True. And April said that we need to do this as early as possible." The second oldest replies.

"Okay, okay. Still, slow down a bit. It's not like the chicken will attack Mikey if you get there late."

There's a moment of silent before the two youngest eat their food even faster than before. All you can do is roll your eyes as your oldest sibling chuckles at you. "Don't forget your shoes." He/She says.

"Hurry up, guys! Before the chickens kill Mikey!!" The youngest one says before dashing out to his/her room almost falling at the stairs.

You shake your head as you eat your breakfast.

"By the way..." The oldest starts speaking. "... Leo and Raph said that I could train with you today..." He/She mumbles, but you can hear clearly.

"I see. Just be careful, okay? Raph doesn't know how to take it easy sometimes, so you could get really hurt." You say.

"I will. After all, you and uncle did teach me a lot, right?"

"We taught you basic self-defense. It's nothing like ninjutsu. But, yes, I suppose that did give you a good base. Let's just finish breakfast and get there, alright?"

"Deal."

Timeskip

After a while, you finally reach your friends' place. A neighbor farmhouse, almost as big as the one you and your siblings are living at.

Anyways, just as you arrive, you all see Mikey running around like crazy with the chickens chasing him.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHH!!! PLEASE!! LET ME LIVE!!" Mikey screams.

"HEY!! STOP CHASING HIM!" Your youngest sibling shout right before chasing the chickens himself/herself, with the second oldest right after him/her.

"SLOW DOWN A BIT, WILL YOU?!"

You laugh and slap your forehead. "What the hell will I do with those kids?"

"No idea. But I'm pretty sure of what we'll be doing with this one." Leo says as glances at your oldest sibling. "Ready for the first lesson?"

"*Sighs* I guess so."

"Great. Come on, kid. Let's see how hard you can hit." Raph says as he grabs a rather big kicking pad and holds it for your brother/sister to deliver some blows.

Just to sum it up, you are the oldest of four, and thanks to the Kraang invasion you all had to flee to the family's old farmhouse. And one day, as you were exploring, you spotted the one you're at, with the mutant turtles training outside.

It was a shock, but your siblings were so curious they ended up getting caught. Thanks to that, you beated the red masked turtle before he could do anything to your siblings. And that's how you met the turtles.

"Hey, you okay?" He askes as he places his hand over your shoulder.

"*Ahem* Y-Yeah, I'm fine... I'll just go grab some water..." With that you leave the backyard.

Once in the kitchen, you make yourself some (f/h/b - favorite hot beverage). But as you are pouring it down, you end up spilling some on your arm.

"OW!! Dammit..." You hurry to the sink and let the cool water run on your injury.

"Y/n! You okay?! We heard you from outside, what happened?!" Leo says as he rushes in and quickly gets by your side.

"It's fine, Leo. I just spiled some (f/h/b) on my arm, that's all. Don't worry, mom can patch me up when we get back."

"... Um... Y/n...?" His voice tone changes, and you notice it. He seems... Sad?

"What is it?"

Just then, he places a hand over your shoulder, which makes you turn to him. His expression is of pure sadness, worry and... Something else, but you can't put a finger on it.

"... Your parents... They..."

That's when reality hits you like a truck on a highway. The reason why you left New York City, the reason why you find yourself in your little brothers'/sisters' rooms at night trying to calm them down, and the reason why your parents aren't with you right now, not even waiting for you at the farmhouse. It's all because...

"Oh, my God... T-The invasion, I... I totally forgot it for a second... And my parents, they... Th-They..." You trail off as you start crying. You try to wipe your tears off, but they just keep coming back.

"Hey... It's okay..." Leo says as he tries to pull you in a hug.

"How is it okay, Leo? My parents were mutated, my siblings and I have no one left... I-I have n-no one left."

"Alright, knock it off, okay? You and your siblings have us, we'll always help you guys out. So don't say you have no one, come on."

"*Sniff* Sorry. It's just that... I honestly didn't realise how much I've been struggling since we came here. I mean, you and your brothers are one of the best things that happened to us on these last few months. But..."

"You still miss your parents."

You nod, and he hugs you tighter. "It's okay. I also miss Master Splinter. But I know I've got my brothers. And so do you. You've still got your family, Y/n. And they've still got you. And you all have us. Okay?"

"*Sniff* Okay..."

"Now how about we take care of that burnt arm, huh? Before your little brother/sister comes in here and thinks you're dying."

You laugh a little. Yeah, you forgot how much you've been struggling to keep yourself together for these last months. But you're glad you've got your family and wonderful friends like Leo to help you when you've had enough.