Great News

#A.N.: It may be wrong on the date, but hey, this is a special one. Please enjoy it.

Your POV

"Alright. Everything is done. I just wish I could record his reaction. Actually..." You say as you grab your camera and hide it. You had gotten Leo a gift this morning and you were excited to see what his reaction would be.

You've known the blue masked turtle for around seven years by now. He saved you when you got yourself in trouble with some drunk thugs as you went home after school. Not too long after that, you ended up becoming great friends. And a year after you started your friendship, you started dating. You were just the happiest you've ever been so far. But then, you had to leave to another state/country so you could attend to your chosen college.

When you got back, Leo surprised you a lot by picking you up in the airport - Donnie made him and his brothers watches that turned them into humans, and Leo had already taken you to a couple dates in his human form - and proposing to you. Yep, he proposed to you in the middle of the airport. Of course, a lot of people recorded that, and the video had already gotten into some proposal compilations in Youtube. You found it ironic that people didn't even suspect Leo was a mutant turtle. Still, of course you said yes, and you've been married for a year now.

Anyways, you were waiting for Leo to come back from work to surprise him. He and his brothers now worked for the police. They kept the patrols, only now they officially helped out on the police.

Speaking of him, he suddenly bursts through your window with a worried expression. "Y/n! Are you okay?! Sensei said you weren't feeling well. What is it? Are you on your period? Are you sick? Did you catch a cold? Did you cut yourself?! Did you--" You cut him short by cupping his cheeks and kissing him softly on the lips. When you pull back, you giggle. "I'm fine, Leo. It's nothing. Well, at least nothing bad."

He frowns. "What do you mean?"

You smile and grab a bag. "I got a surprise for you." You say as you hide it behind you. He smirks playfully and try to see what it is, but since you don't let him, he ends up chasing you around the room until he tackles you to the bed. You two have a small fit of laughter and he manages to grab the bag.

"Babe, you didn't have to give me anything. It's not even my birthday, much less my mutation day. It's not our anniversary either." He says as he sits.

"I know, but I wanted to. Besides, it was hard to get one of your size." You say as you sit right in front of him.

He raises an eyebrow as you say that, but he smiles and starts opening the bag. He gets the shirt off and opens it. "What the..."

"Read it." You tell him.

He turns to you with his eyes wide

He turns to you with his eyes wide. "No way..."

You laugh at his face as you can define it with one word. Priceless. But he kept speaking. "Are you serious?"

"Heck, yeah."

"How did you know?"

"I took the test yesterday."

"Shut up. Y-You're not kidding, are you?"

"Of course not. Why would I do that?"

"I-I'm gonna be a-a dad? Really?!" As you nod, he tackles you to the bed and showers you with kisses all around your face as you laugh.

"I guess you're excited, huh?"

He didn't answer as he just kept kissing you. After a while, he pulled you up, hugged you and started jumping.

"I'm gonna be a dad! Hahaha!"

"*Laugh* And I'm gonna be a mom!"

"Are you for real, though?" He asked as he suddenly stopped and pulled back.

"Yes!"

"Alright!" He shouted as he fist bumped the air and started to run around. You could only laugh at him. He looked like a kid that got his favorite toy on Christmas. Then, he tackled you into a tight hug again. "We're having a baby!"

"*Laugh* Guess so."

He pulls back and kisses you. "I love you so much, babe."

"I love you too, Fearless."

"And..." He trails off as he kneels and stares at your tummy. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but daddy loves you too, blueberry." He says as he kisses your tummy, making you giggle.

"Blueberry? Really?" You ask as you raise an eyebrow.

"What? Isn't it the size the baby is right now?"

"I dunno. Maybe we should ask Donnie."

"And start thinking of the names. Y'know, before Mikey gets to do it."

"Babe, he's gonna be pissed off at us if we choose a name without him."

"Fine, we'll hear some of his options."

You laugh at that, and he stands up and hugs you again. "I love you, Y/n. And I promise to be the best father I can be."

"I love you too, Leo. And I know you will." As you hug him back, you notice the camera is still recording, making your smile get even bigger. Good thing you got it there before changing your mind.

#A.N.: Happy Father's Day!! Hope you all enjoy/enjoyed this year's Father's Day with your parents and relatives. Even with the circumstances, we can all be around our families in one way or the other. Now, I'm still working on it, but part 2 of Second Prisioner will definitely be published next week. See ya 😉