Two Reapers (REQUEST - Part. 3)

#A.N.: What's up y'all? I hope you're all doing well. Anyways, this is part 3, and the final part, of the 'The Grim Reaper?!' request I got from Lunaravenkomar078 Even though it took me heck of a long time to finish it, it was still pretty fun to write.
Anyways, I hope you like this chapter! Now let's get to it.
P.S.: 23,8K... And last time I checked it was at 22,1K... That's over 1,7K in a bit more than a month!! Thank you all so much!

Your POV

(... How long... For how long will they keep torturing me like this...? What are they doing this for? Research? What do they even expect to get by torturing me like that? Info on Leo and his brothers? No... They know more about me than that... If they didn't know any better, they wouldn't let me kill one of them per day so I can stay here on earth. What do they really know?)

"*Sigh* I just hope mom and dad are okay... And..."

(... I hope Leo's okay...)

-Flashback-

"So it's true. You do have feelings for that mutant boy." Satan says with a serious expression.

"What? Of course not."

"Don't lie to me, Y/n. I know you have feelings for him, even though you won't say a word."

He gets closer and grabs you by your neck choking you. "Let me just remind you of who your owner is. You are my plaything. And I won't lend you to anyone. Also, if you really care for that freak, then you surely won't want the curse to reach him, do you?"

-End of Flashback-

(A curse that makes whoever I get too close to suffer any sort of physical pain that I feel. Not only that, but my demon will be put inside of them as well, and the transformation will most likely kill them.)

"... *Smiles sadly* Guess I managed to push you away right on time, huh? That way, you'll never suffer what I do. You'll be able to have a good life with your family and friends. *Chuckles sadly* Just like I had with my family up until now. And... Honestly... With you too. I just hope you're okay, Leo. I really do."

Just then you have a huge headache. You can see... A room? Where is this?

Wait a sec...

Raph's POV

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. So you're saying that you're a Grim Reaper, this Y/n girl, who is your daughter, is also a Grim Reaper, and she and Leo used to be friends and now for some reason the demon that gives you these powers is inside of Leo and not only that, but they also share pain so whatever pain she feels he also feels it?" I ask as I pace back and forth in front of the couple sitting on the couch.

"That sums it up." The man says.

"But how is that possible?"

"You boys heard it in the same way we did. When Y/n became the new Grim Reaper, Satan made a condition so she could still replace me, which was that the demon that was put inside of her will have part of it placed inside whoever she gets too attached to." The woman says.

"And shouldn't that kill him?" Donnie askes.

"It should. The demons are only placed inside dead souls, and Y/n was the first one who ever had one placed inside of her alive soul and body. She also should have died, but somehow she survived."

"And so did I." Leo says as he walks out of his room. He looks horrible, like he hasn't slept for days. No wonder he didn't. Every night he screams in pain and we don't know if it's because of the demon that's now on his body or whatever trouble this Y/n girl he knows is going through. But that's not the only thing that changed. For some reason, now he has tattoos, like a lot of them. They cover his entire left side, from his foot all the way to his head. But a single one draws my attention. The one on his left arm, more specifically on his bicep and near to his shoulder. It's almost like... The whole thing is connected and it starts there. Also, it's different from the others. They're all like waves or somethin' like that, but this one is like... More detailed, I guess.