Best Pillow

#A.N.: My cousin said something pretty specific to me one time when we were hanging out and his girlfriend was with us, so that kinda gave me an idea

Your POV

"*Sigh* Man, am I tired." Leo says as he lays by your side on the couch. Splinter had just finished giving them some extra training session that really wore them all out. Each of the turtles went to their respective rooms to relax a bit, but Leo said he would hang out with you after training. At the same time you're flattered that he kept his promise, his tired behavior worried you. "Why don't you go to your room and rest a bit. I'm going to sleep over anyways." You say, but he shakes his head as he leans it on the couch. "No, I said I'd hang out with you and that's what I'll do."

"But you are really tired, Leo. I can tell. Besides, we won't be hanging out properly if you end up sleeping."

"Heh. Like that's going to happen. Anyways, which movie you said we were going to watch?"

"I was thinking that we could watch some (f/c-favorite comedian) show."

"Sounds good." He says and you put the show on. After some minutes, you hear soft snoring by your side. You turn only to see Leo sleeping. You cover your mouth as you stifle a laughter and not wake him up. Then, you move to the side and pull him towards you to the point he's laying his head on your lap. You pet his head gently before turning your attention to the show. Then, soon enough, you end up falling asleep too, since even you can't fight the tiredness your last days on school/work have been wearing you out.

Leo's POV

I wake up after some time, some flashes are on my face and my head laying on something soft and really comfy, like a really good pillow. When I open my eyes, they widen as soon as I see Y/n's face. I look around a bit and end up finding out that I'm on her lap. (How did I get here?) I ponder, but when I look at her again and see her sleeping face, I can't help but smile. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it, this closeness. She's my best friend, alright, but a few days ago, I realized I have feelings for her. She's everything I could ever ask for. She's smart, fun, kind, and doesn't mind the fact that we're mutants. She's very determinated too, and a tad stubborn. Still, right now that I'm seeing her relaxed face, I can't help but find her cute. I get up and turn off the TV. I look back at her and put a strand of hair behind her ear. She's so peaceful. I think a bit, but decide to go for it. I just hope she won't get mad at me.

Timeskip

Your POV

You wake up to a soothing rhythmic sound on your ear. It's so good. You also feel something warm embrace you with its strong and gentle arms. You open your eyes and sleepily look around you. It's until you feel some breath on your head that you fully wake up. You look up to see Leo sleeping. With a fine blush on your cheeks, you try to get off him, but his strong arms keep you in place. You look around and pay attention to any sound that signalizes someone is awake in the lair. Nothing. You look back at Leo and bite your lip. (Well... I guess he won't mind... After all I do not remember falling asleep in this position.) You lay back on his chest and take in the sound of his heartbeat. It's so calming that no wonder you end up falling asleep again on him. After all, it's not everyday that you got to sleep like that, so warm and comfy. Guess it is the best pillow you've ever laid on. You blush as you wonder if you two will ever sleep like that again while you also snuggle up to him.