New Girl In Town (REQUEST)

#A.N.: Heya! This was a request from MelodyQuill and I had a lot of fun writing this not to mention some nostalgia I got as well ☺☺☺
Anyways, hope y'all like it!
#P.S.: Sorry for the delay. My classes started and I already missed a few classes so I had to catch up before I could finish this request 😅😅😅
WARNING: SUPER LONG ONE-SHOT (over 3500 words)

Your POV

You're walking around the streets after a busy day at your school/work. You're tired, but you're also happy since you couldn't have been more productive than you were today.

Still, you can't wait to get home, take a nice shower, lay on your couch and marathon your favorite series.

But as you are walking, you start hearing some loud noises. You stop short on your tracks and look around in order to find the source of such ruckus.

It sounds like it's close to you, but you can't see a thing. That's when a round piece of metal falls right by your side making you yelp.

"What the..." You look up to the only place it could've come from. The roof.

You decide to go up there and have an arguing with whoever threw that. It almost hit you for cryin' out loud! So you go to the nearest fire escape and climb it.

Just as you're almost at the last round of stairs, you notice some shadows moving around you. You look up and see several dark blurs just passing by. What on Earth is going on?

You climb the last ladders but don't get on the rooftop since you only want to see what's going on.

And you barely raise your head before ducking as a body flies above you.

You frown and raise your head again, this time with more caution. When you're finally able to see something, you almost lose your footing.

It's... A turtle? That looks kinda like a human? And it's fighting a bunch of people dressed in dark.

It all happens so fast, almost in a blink. You barely took notice of what was going on, and it was over.

Whoever it was-- Whatever it was, it was done with the other people, as if it was nothing. A minimum exercise, you'd say. It almost looked like it does that on a regular basis.

Still, as you are staring at the creature you realise that it looked quite a lot like a guy. At least you could tell so by his overall looks when compared to a human. Then again it might not be. You remember hearing that you can tell a turtle's gender by the shape of their shell, but does this apply here?

"*Sighs* I feel so much better. ... Wait a sec..." From the voice you can tell it's a guy, and he starts turning around as if he's looking for something.

And then...

"I know you're out there! Whoever you are, you better come out now! I'm not in a good mood, so I won't warn you again!"

You blink in surprise. How did he know you were there?!

Either way, if he did that to those guys, what can he do to you? You know basic self-defense stuff, not anything against swords.

You take in a deep breath. "Okay, you win! I'll get out, just please put the swords away."

"Why should I? As far as I know you could be with the Foot Clan."

"The... Foot Clan? Is that what those guys in black are called?"

"Wait, so... You're not with them?"