Mistletoe:1 You:0

#A.N.: First off: PG-13 for this one. Second: I'll change it a bit from the original comic.
Third (last but not least): Merry Christmas!! 🎄🎄🎄🎄 Hope y'all like it.

Your POV
It's Christmas Eve and everyone is at the lair chilling and all. You've been spending the last few days there doing what you usually do - train and stuff like that - and helping out with the Christmas decor. They managed to get a Christmas tree, and everyone got to put at least one colored ball. Not only that, but you and Mikey totally owned the kitchen since yesterday as you two got the Christmas dishes done. Meanwhile, something that you never thought you'd ever see was happening. Splinter, for some goddamn reason, let the guys try sake, that Japanese drink that it's made out of rice. Until dinner they were holding themselves back, but after it they decided to make a competition of who drinks more. Mikey was out of it, since he didn't like it, just like you and April, but the other three turtles and Casey were going all out.

Raph and Casey were the only ones literally in it, while Donnie and Leo were drinking slowly as they chatted. You and April were by their side in case we had to help them with getting up and stuff. To your surprise, Leo didn't seem to be so drunk, but you could tell that he was getting there. All you could do was roll your eyes, shake your head and make sure that he wouldn't try to do anything crazy.

Speaking of that, April had just knocked out Donnie and Casey for trying to make a move on her. Casey only tried to do so because Raph passed out a couple of minutes before that so let's say he got nothing better to do.

"Remind me to never get on your bad side, April." You say as you somehow manage to stifle a laughter. Then, you hear Leo mumbling and turn to him. "Leo, don't you think you've been drinking too much sake?"

"*Hic* Nah... It's fine (n/n)... It's Christmas! ... Right...? Heh... *Hic*" He says. Just then, he passes out on the floor shocking you.

"L-Leo?!"

"Oh, my God!" April exclaims as she finally realized what had just happened.

Then, you notice Splinter walking up to you. "Oh, my! Did Leonardo pass out?" He askes.

"Sensei, please help." You whine. You've never seen Leo like that, so his current condition worried you.

"Perhaps we should let him sleep. But give him water and guide him to his room once he wakes up." He says before starting to leave the room.

"W-Wait! You're leaving, Sensei?"

"It is getting late, my dear. I suggest you all do the same. Good night, every one. And Merry Christmas." He says and leaves to his room. Once he's gone, you turn to April with a sort of 'help me' face.

She only scratched the back of her head. "S-Sorry, Y/n. But I should really get Casey home. Besides, you've got Mikey to help you out." She says before waking Casey up and helping him leave the lair.

You turn to Mikey only to see him snoring as he fell asleep in front of the TV. You roll your eyes, wake him up and manage to get him to help you to get Donnie and Raph to their rooms. As for Leo, you assured Mikey you'd manage to help him out by yourself.

As you walk back to the living room after saying goodnight to Mikey, you notice Leo still asleep on the floor, so you get your sleeves up and somehow manage to get him to the couch. Guess training with Master Splinter is paying off. Anyways, once he's on the couch, you put his head on your lap, and you can feel your cheeks burning as you do that. (What am I doing?!)

Just then, he suddenly moves around and you almost jump in surprise. (... That surprised me...) As you relax, and before you can think twice, you start to gently rub Leo's head, like you're petting him. You can't help but smile. "... Cute." You mumble.