To The Stars And Back (REQUEST)

#A.N.: Thanks again to Yolomikuchan for making this request. And like I promised, part 2 of 'Princess'.
Enjoy!

Your POV

It's been two weeks since the counselor called you about the kingdom's situation and you haven't told anyone yet. Honestly, how could you? Would they even believe you?

You are pacing back and forth on Leo's room as you are still thinking of a way to tell him what actually happened that day, and the others are on patrol, so they won't be back for a while. Just then, you hear the same beep of two weeks ago. You let out a groan as you head to your bag and grab the orb and turn it on. Your eyes widen as you see...

"(S/n - sister's name)?! Y-You're alive?!"

"Why, yes I am. What did the counselor say?" You sister says.

"He said all my siblings were dead. That made me the only one left in the line of the throne."

"*Scoff* Of course he would tell you that. All of our older siblings died, which makes you the oldest now."

"I see... Wait up, if not all of father's children are dead, why would the counselor lie to me like that?"

"Come on, Y/n. We all know by now that you left to stay away from all the anarchy. I honestly envy you. You were the only one that managed to leave it all behind and start a new life. The counselor says that you even found a partner."

You blush as she mentions Leo. "Y-Yes, I did."

"That is wonderful. I'm really happy for you, sister. I hope I can find someone too, instead of having an arranged marriage like they are planning for me."

"Oh, dear. Do you even know him?"

"I'm not sure. His name did sound familiar. I have the feeling we've met before, perhaps in a ball."

"Well, then it isn't all that bad, is it?"

"I hope not. Anyways, have you told your partner yet? I'm sure the kingdom would be thrilled to have a queen that already has a king by her side."

"I haven't yold him yet."

"Why not?"

"(S/n) how can I simply tell him and ask him to come back with me? I'm not the only one who has reponsabilities here, he also has a life here."

"What kind of life?"

"A hero's life. He leads his own team, fights villains and saves people. I was one of them."

"My, my. He sounds really brave and like someone who has a good heart. I bet father would love to have him as his son-in-law."

"I hoped so. Did you believe that I would spend some nights awake dreaming of how it woupd be like if father and Leo ever met?"

"I'm sure you did. Anyways, have you thought of a way to tell him?"

"Not yet. I'm still working on it, but I honestly don't know what to say. Honestly, what could I even say? That I'm not a mutant like I pretended to be, that I'm actually a princess of an alien kingdom who ran away from her responsabilities like a scared little girl and now I'm supposed to go back because the royal counselor said so?!"

Leo's POV

(Wait, what?)

I just got back from patrol and decided to make some tea for me and some (f/h/b) for Y/n so we can relax a bit. But as I'm getting closer to my bedroom's door I see a weird light coming from it and I started to hear what was going on.