1st Boyfriend Scenario

How you met?
He was ranting on a roof, which happened to be the one of your house. So you got there and ended up meeting him. He found intriguing that you didn't run or scream or any of that. So no wonder he visited you every now and then to get to know you better.

Friends?
One night you invited Leo over and he seemed to be confused. He told you that he had no idea of what he should do nor why were you being so nice to him. That was when you told him you considered him as your friend. And that was when your friendship officially started.

Flirting?
Just teasing flirting. Nothing to serious. But when it gets serious, the two of you would end up blushing madly. Except with some pick up lines that make you have a fit of laughter.

Training?
As you got to know him, the two of you talked about martial arts and how you've taken self defense classes for a while, but stopped some years before - is this sentence right? - So you asked him if he could teach you some stuff. After that, every once or twice in a week you'd train. He went easy on you on the beginning, but he started to step it up when you beated him hard.

Ranting?
Expected. His brothers never seem to understand him nor listen to him, so it really gets on his nerves. Luckily you're always able to calm him down, even if it's just by listening.

Meeting his family?
Again, by accident. At least when it comes to his brothers. Leo went to your rooftop to see you and hang out with you, but his brothers followed him and they started to argue with each other. Like with Leo, you just showed up and stood there with wide eyes until they noticed you were there. And they soon did considering that Mikey pointed at you as he screamed "Human!" at the top of his lungs.

His brothers?
You get along well with them. You're funny and pretty much of a gamer yourself, so you'd hang out a lot with Mikey. You're also pretty smart and know the basics of fixing stuff, since you live by yourself, so you would help Donnie here and there. You're usually calm and level-headed, but you could get really angry depending on what was the situation, so's that you even ended up punching Raph for something he did that made you furious. After that, you've gained some respect from the red masked turtle.

His father?
When you met him, things couldn't have gone any smoother. You knew a bit of the Japanese culture and habits, and since you're kind and polite, Splinters liked you right off the bat. You respect him a great deal. He sort of reminds you of your father sometimes, and others of your mother. Still, every now and then, you share some long talks as the two of you would drink tea.

Dating?
It startled you a lot when Leo just showed up by your window and confessed to you. Since you didn't say anything at first, he took it as you didn't feel the same way and started to apologize. But you made him shut up by grabbing his face and telling him you felt the same way.

Kissing?
It takes a while, but you end up being the one to make the first move. He was saying goodbye as he just dropped you by your place with a kiss on your forehead. He moved his cheek for you to kiss it since that was your way of saying goodbye, but you just held his chin and kissed him. He was shocked at first, but soon enough kissed you back.

Cuddles?
Happens often. Mainly after his training, or after you get home from school/work and are worn out. Or when you're on your period.

Your period?
He has NO IDEA of what to do in the beginning. First he thought you were sick and got super worried. But after he went to talk with Donnie - since there's no way in the world you'd simply tell him what's wrong due to embarrassment - he'd stay be your side, watch some movies, play with your hair softly, and try to satisfy - sorry, couldn't think of any other word - your cravings for whatever food you wanted to eat, aside from making something warm for you to drink or eat, since that's pretty much what he can cook.

Meditation?
After months of getting on your foot, you finally gave in. A while after you started, you'd find yourself doing it every now and then.

Making out?
A. Lot. Not the fast and sloppy type, but slow and long that takes your breath away every single time. It's ironic that he likes to make out, considering he was all nervous about kissing you after your first kiss. Anyways, he always manages to make you weak on your knees somehow.

Dates?
Leo has no idea of how to have a date, but he'd search and find some ideas that he found romantic and he could actually do with you. Picnics on the roof and stargazing are the two options you two love doing.

Overprotectiveness?
Over you? Hah! Obviously. The turtle is overprotective over his family, why wouldn't he be like that over you?

Blushing?
Pretty much. He's... Well, was, innocent concerning some dating stuff, and even when you were just friends you'd end up unconsciously doing something that would make him blush. And once you realized what you did, you'd blush too. For instance, once he got some sauce on the corner of his mouth from a sandwich you made and you took it off with your finger before licking it. Back then, you never thought that blue, green and red could end up making a flag like his face did.

Jealousy?
Sort of. He may be a mutant turtle, but he still is a guy. So he'd get a bit jealous over your guy friends. Aside from that, even though he won't ever admit it, sometimes he gets jealous over your phone, since sometimes you spend more time paying attention to it than to him. He just won't say it because he knows how much important to you your online books are, since he knows you love reading/writing them. Still, you notice that, so sometimes, you'd just "throw" your phone aside and cuddle with him.

His behaviour?
As a boyfriend, Leo would be respectful, kind, honest, supportive, and pretty much of a gentleman... Turtle? Anyways, he'd always make sure you're safe and happy. Sure, he'd be overprotective sometimes, but once you told him how uncomfortable you were, he'd stop and give you space. Also, sometimes he just wouldn't want to talk about anything, he'd just want to hold you tight and forget any trouble he'd been through. You understood and he'd be grateful, resulting sometimes on a long make out session after he played with your hair and relaxed. After that, he'd tell you what was bugging him, and you'd listen. And when you were the one troubled by something, he'd just cuddle with you until you've calmed down and he'd softly ask you about what happened. Depending on the situation, after that or you'd watch a movie or do anything else to keep your mind off of your problems, or he'd take you to his room where you'd cuddle and make out a bit, but it's not like you wouldn't do that in your place.