Chill Out

Your POV

You let out a groan as you rub your temples as you try to decrease the headache you've been feeling since you woke up. You already took a medicine, made tea, and other few things that you knew that would help with it, but the pain is still there.

To make it worse, your friend Leo is going to come over to hang out with you. "*Sigh* I can't let Leo see me like this. But... *Groan* Why won't this stupid headache go away?!" You ask as you throw your hands up and lay on your bed. Then...

"Is it that bad?" You hear someone talking and you instantly get up only to see Leo walking up to you with a sympathetic look. "Hey." He says as he smiles. You manage to open a tiny smile and shrug. "Hey. Yeah, I'm with this headache since I woke up and I just don't know why. I tried everything amd it just won't go away." He sits by your side before wrapping his arm around your shoulder. "Come here." He says softly before you pulling you towards him. You raise an eyebrow to him. "What are you doing?"

"*Chuckle* Trying to make you lay down."

"On your lap?"

"Does it bother you?" He askes as he gives you that charming smile of his and stares deep into your eyes. After a bit, you bite your cheek and look to the side as you feel your cheeks burning. "... No." You mumble. "Then lay down. Trust me." You let out a sigh and lay on his lap. Right after that, you feel Leo slowly and gently play with your hair as he slowly rubbed your scalp. You feel yourself relaxing as he tangles his fingers with your hair. You make yourself more comfortable before letting out a sigh. "*Chuckle* You sound happier." You chuckle at his comment before turning to him. "Somehow you do that to me. I can be on my worst day and you'll always manage to make me chill out and just forget about my problems." You say as you smile.

He smiles back at you before rubbing your scalp. "I'm glad I can help you out." You smile again and get back to your previous position and close your eyes as you enjoy the attention and little affection Leo is giving you.

Leo's POV

(*Chuckles* She's so cute...) I can't help but find it adorable the way she's laying on my lap. She's been really tired lately since the bags under her eyes are getting bigger and bigger. That really worries me, the fact that she's pushing herself so much and not getting enough rest. So to see her relaxing like that makes me happy and relieved. After a while, I hear soft snoring coming from her. I chuckle slightly before leaning down and kissing her cheek. "*Whispers* Sweet dreams, Y/n."

#A.N.: Sorry for the short one-shot, but I've got a test coming next week so I'm studying like crazy 😅😅 But I still hope you liked it