If I Stay (REQUEST - Part. 2)

#A.N.: Like I said, here's part 2 y'all. I'm still going to be doing the flashbacks on this one, so please don't be mad at me.
Anywho, hope y'all like it, and thanks again for ThranduilsElvenQueen for making this request. Hope ya like it!

Your POV

Flashback

It's been a few weeks since you told Leo about your friends and he's been acting really weird. Plus, he doesn't see you as often. He says it's because of work, but you don't really believe it.

Anyways, you are getting dressed in your room as it's almost show time. Yep, your friend's idea was to form a band, as weird as it sounds. And for the last few weeks, you've been doing shows here and there and it's really fun. It's all still very small and you're okay with it, but your friends aren't. They want to travel around the country, and even around the world if that's possible.

To make things harder, you still haven't told Leo about it. But the last times you saw him, he didn't seem to have noticed anything different. Thing is, you know him, and it's just a matter of time until he finds out.

"Sweetie, your friends are here." Your mom says.

"Coming." You grab your violin/viola/cello/double bass and leave your place and get in the band's van. On the way to the place where you'd make the show, you remember how you got to play the violin/viola/cello/double bass.

You were on 2nd grade when you saw it laying on a corner of the room. It sparkled your eyes and you immediatelly knew you had to play it. Your parents supported you all the way, even though they were more into Rock'N'Roll than Beethoven.

But who knew that now you'd be playing this instrument in a band? It's unreal, and people seem to really love it for some reason. Guess it's because of how unusual it is for someone to be playing a violin/viola/cello/double bass on a band.

You don't like the attention you get that much, but since you've played a solo at that college's fall concert, stage fright is not something you're familiar with. And even if it was, that wasn't the biggest of your problems.

Every day you end up thinking about how you will tell Leo about it or how he will react if he finds out. He might get angry at you, like really angry for not telling him anything. But it's not like you haven't tried. Even so, whenever you are about to tell him something happens and prevents you from saying anything, either is your mom calling you or his superiors or brothers calling him. You just can't find the right time to tell him.

"Ey, Y/n!" One of your friends called Astrid shouts and you slightly jump on your seat. "Y-Yeah?"

"It was your cue like, three minutes ago. The music ended and you didn't even play your part."

"Sorry, I... Got distracted."

"By what? Your boyfriend?" Another of your friends called Jamie asks. "You're still worried about how he's gonna react when he finds out?"

"Well... Yeah..."

"*Sigh* Look, you shouldn't be that worried nor be so much afraid of losing him because of it. He has his own life and you have the right to have yours. If he breaks up with you or worse, if he tries to tie you to him because of that, then it's for the best you two stop seeing each other. It's not a healthy relationship, and you shouldn't feel bad for getting away from him."

"That's true. Toxic relationships are the worse, you should try your best to avoid them, even if you like the guy." Astrid comments.

You bite your lip. Is this what's really happening? Your relationship is turning... Toxic?