How To Love Your Draconian

#A.N.: Alright! This is part 2 of Second Prisioner. Hope y'all enjoy it.

Leo's POV

It's been a couple of months since we met (Y/n). She helped us fight the Triceratons, and Splinter accepted her as his new pupil when she asked for a place to stay since her ship was destroyed. Anyways, after she woke up back at Fugitoid's ship, they told us more abour her. She's an old friend of Fugitoid, they met when he landed on the spaceport where she worked at as an assistant to the local specialist in weapon systems and supplies in general, so when he went there to order up some mechanical supplies they ended up meeting. After that, he went there a couple of times again before she left the planet and met him in another spaceport. It was then they became friends. Also, she knows Sal and Mona for selling some weapons for them and beating them for trying to cause trouble with another alien race thanks to the same misunderstanding we had with them, and with that, she earned their respect. Still, as we learned back at the arena thanks to Zeno, she is a Draconian, which means, she's from the planet Draconia, as the Fugitoid told us. After a certain age, the young ones leave the planet to spend some years roaming in the universe by themselves before coming back and deciding whether they stay in Draconia or leave, and she did that a year or two with her siblings before meeting Fugitoid, though, they went different ways. Like we already know, she already came to Earth, but she was captured by the Kraang, that's why she was in that prison. And back with the Triceratons, she came with us from that spaceport she helped us with the Dregg's issue, but she was localized and captured, and forced to fight in the Triceraton's arena, that's why she had that collar around her neck before, it was like that mind control serum Shredder made. Anyways, she's part of the team now, and as we trained, turned out she's great with swords and axes, just not with the ones we use. So, she got some of Donnie's equipment, some old smithing equipment with an anvil she found in the junkyard alongside with some metal and made her own weapons. And if that wasn't enough, she made her own gear. Since her skin is already pretty thick, she only had to make some leather armor for extra protection, plus she can't wear anything too heavy or it gets on her way of flying. It really surprised me that she was so good at it, but she told me that back at Draconia, the young ones start making their own weapons since they're around six or seven, and other kids can go and challenge them, but killing is forbidden, or at least it's been for the last decades. That was when I finally noticed she has some scars around her body. Zeno wasn't kidding when he said you don't want to have her as your enemy, she's a great warrior. Even with her wings and tail, she still manages to deliver some pretty good blows while standing on her feet. Her reflexes are amazing, and as I noticed, she never misses. Her aim is really scary, and she's really strong not to mention fast even when she's on the ground. Anyways, right now I'm training with Raph while she and the others watch from aside, but unlike Mikey and Donnie who are on the ground, she's hanging upside down on the tree like a bat with her new outfit. Yep, she also made her own clothes with the fabric and sewing material April managed to get her a while ago. Still, as I'm fighting Raph, our fight only gets more intense, reaching the point Sensei has to step in. But he keeps arguing. "Back on the 'everyone loves Leo' routine? Get some new material, you big baby." Donnie says. "That's it! If you don't want to take this as seriously as I do, then I quit! I'm done! Through! Adios!" Then... "Raph!" (Y/n) calls him, making him turn around and look at her. "How would you feel if you ended up putting your brothers into coma? Or worse, how would you feel if you ended up killing your brothers? All because you took it seriously." Our eyes widen in shock, but Raph still leaves the dojo. Then, Sensei gives us a scolding right before the Mutanimals showed up. "Greetings, turtles." Slash says. They look beated up for some reason. "Leatherhead!" Mikey exclaims as he walks up to the mutant gator. "Good to see you, Michelangelo." He says. "Dude, Mondo Gecko? When did you join up the team, bro?" Mikey asks Mondo as they fist bump each other. "A little while back. They totally loved my fighting style." The gecko says. "Hey, where's Pigeon Pete?" Donnie asks. "We don't talk about Pigeon Pete." Slash says. "So... What brings the Mighty Mutanimals?" I ask as I walk up to them. "We need your help, turtles." He replies. "We've uncovered plans to develop mutant hunting weapons. I telepathically discovered that Don Vizioso wants to take control of the city now that the Shredder is vanished. And that Don knows the only thing standing between him and his vile goals..."