God's Strength (REQUEST)

#A.N.: This week's request was by Lunaravenkomar078 thank you so much for this request, I loved it!  Hope y'all like it as well! Oh, yeah! This one is 2012 version, okay? That's all! Enjoy the chapter! Btw, it's a big one, so take your time 😉😉

Your POV

You breathe in and out as you are meditating on the roof of a random building. These last few weeks have been nerve-wrecking to you. You father went missing but he gave you direct orders to not go after him and try to play it safe. How the hell would you even do that?

You take in another breath. Ever since he left, you found that meditation was one of the best ways you could relax when you couldn't do such things as sleep or train. It all happened just so fast. One day you wake up to the sound of silence. Usually your father would be up and you would wake up to the sound of him burning your breakfast, so you'd have to get up and help him out. But that day, there was no sound. You get up and see your sports bag made and your twin axes next to it. They're small, like hatchets, but your father trained you to use them like deadly weapons. And finally, above all that, a letter with your name on it.

You kept it with you always and often would read it when you couldn't concentrate, much like now. Your eyes read over the same words you've been reading for months on end.

'Dear Y/n,

Sorry for leaving you like this, but I'm afraid that I won't be back for a long time. You are a strong young lady, so you will be fine.

But I must ask you to leave the house. Take your bag and your axes and run. Run away before they find you. Do not take anything else with you, do not trust anyone, keep your guard up and keep running. Under any circumstances, do not come after me. I promise I'll find you no matter where you are.

Stay safe.

I love you.

Dad.'

You frown. It's been almost six months since then and you've basically crossed the country back and forth. And now you are in New York City trying to stay in one place, but you are running short on money and you know you can't afford a place to stay for at least some weeks.

"*Sighes* What am I going to do? I don't have anywhere to stay and nowhere to go back to. Dammit, dad. This is the worst condition you've ever left me." You growl. Your father had left you alone before, but never like this. Never under such circumstances.

Just then, you start hearing some noise from somewhere near you.

(Sounds like fighting. Should I go and check it out? ... Nah, I might put myself in a bad situation.) You think as you get up and walk over to where you left your bag. Then...

"MIKEY!!!!" Someone screams. You can't even process what's going on before your body starts running towards the source of the scream on its own.

Soon enough you reach a nearby building and your eyes widen with what you see. It's a group consisted of four humanoid turtles, each one with a different color of mask and weapons, and they're fighting a group of people wearing what looks like ninja clothes, but they are all moving in a very weird way. Soon enough you realize that they are robots. One of the turtles is down and the one of them with a purple mask is by his side helping him. The other two seem to be in trouble. You slightly take in a sharp breath as you see the one of them with the blue mask and katanas not seeing that there was one of those other robots creeping up on him from behind.

Leo's POV

As the others and I went on patrol, we were ambushed by the footbots and they managed to hurt Mikey real bad.