Sleepyhead (REQUEST)

#A.N.: This is another request from Lunaravenkomar078 Hope y'all enjoy it.
Totally unrelated, but today's mah b-day!! 🥳🥳🥳💃💃💃💃 Lol, I can't believe I'm 21 yrs old already 👀👀

Leo's POV

"You have to be kidding me..." I mention as I see what happened to my brothers. We were out on a mission to stop some illegal chemical dealing at the docks. But things went South when Raph slammed one of the dealers against one of the boxes, which damaged one of the canisters inside. And it turned out turning Raph, Mikey and Donnie, who were the closest to it...

*Babbling*

*Laughter*

*Crying*

Into babies.

"Oh, man

"Oh, man. What am I gonna tell sensei?"

Timeskip

Your POV

The guys left for patrol quite a while ago and you and Splinter are starting to get a little worried. Usually it wouldn't take them so long to be back. So something must've happened.

"That's it. I'm calling them." You grab your phone and start looking for Leo's contact, but...

*Crying*

You stop as you hear some crying from the entrance of the lair. You and Splinter turn to see what it is, and you drop your phone when you see it.

"What the heck...?"

The two of you see Leo with three baby turtles on his arms, all three are crying and Leo looks like he's about to panic.

"Uh... Little help, please?" He askes and you two rush towards him, each one grabbing one baby.

"Leonardo, what happened? Why are your brothers in this form?"

"I don't know. All I know is that we were stopping an illegal chemical dealing by the docks when Raph slammed one of the men into one of the boxes. And then, some gas came out of it and when I realized it, they were like this."

"Well, that actually explains why you are so late. You were carrying all three of them all the way from the docks." You comment as the one in your arms start trying to get to your hair. "Which one is who, by the way?"

"You are holding Michelangelo, while I am holding Raphael and Leonardo is holding Donnatello." Splinter says. "Now, we must find a way to reverse this. They can not stay like this forever."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a minute. Are you saying that the guys will stay like this forever? Or that they will grow back to normal in some time?"

"*Sigh* If only Donnie wasn't caught in the gas, we'd have some answers." Leo comments. "Still, what do we do now?"