Mythical Crush

#A.N.: Hope you don't mind. I love Buckbeak soooo...😅 You'll have a British accent, okay? You can choose the color of your feathers and what type of horse you'd like to serve as base for your hind legs. But, if you'd like to be just like Buckbeak, just go be happy.

Your POV

You just broke out from the TCRI building, where those good for nothing scientists mutated you. You should be thanking them, really. If it wasn't for that, you would've never been able to get out of that hell. But you were so furious at them that you haven't given yourself the luxury of killing them. Instead, you only made your own way out, and given you have talons and a strong beak, not to mention powerful hind legs, you managed to do it, but not without some injuries. You needed to find somewhere safe to hide and quick. Just then, you saw some sort of wagon or something like it on a road. You tilt your head in confusion. Just what was that thing? You decide to follow it, but you have to pick up your pace as it gets inside a tunnel. Since it was quite a tight tunnel for your wings, you decide to recoil them and start walking. You could've changed to your human version or even your mutant version, but you decided to stay like your animal self, after all horse's legs can cause a lot more damage on solid ground than in the air. You keep walking through the tunnel until you reach the vehicle. It was curious and quite unnusual for you, but then again being mutated into a hippogriff is not common at all. Anyways, as you are about to get closer, you se a shadow behind it. Four, to be exact. Two of them start circling the vehicle as some chattering began as well. You freeze. (Blimey! What do I do? What do I do?!) Since you couldn't decide, the owners of both shadows finish circling the vehicle, but they have their backs turned to you. Or rather, their shells. It shockes you that they are humanoid turtles. (Another experiments from those bloody bastards at TCRI?! But how?) Instead of getting those questions answered, you step foward carefully as you analyze them. One has a purple mask around his head. The other one has a pair of swords, katanas, tied securely to his shell, and a blue mask around his head. You get curious by the blue clad, and decide to ever so gently and carefully touch him with your beak, but just as you're about to, the other two shadows show up revealing to belong to other mutant turtles. "Hey, guys. Can we order some piz--" The one with orange mask trails off as his baby blue eyes meet you, the emerald green ones of the last turtle, which wore a red mask around his eyes which widen at the sight of you. "WHAT THE SHELL?!!!" The red clad yelled at the top of his lungs, making you pull back startled, so no wonder you got on your hind legs and screeched, getting the attention of the other two. When they turn around, their eyes widen as you keep your front legs up. "Whoa!" The purple masked one exclaimed. "Buckbeak!" The orange clad said as he pointed at you. (Really? Do I look that much like him? Nevertheless, they will not harm me if that's their plan!) With that in mind, you let out an even louder screech, making them wince a little as it echoed through the place. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Easy! Easy! Easy." The one with blue mask says as he tried to get his hand closer to you, but you snap your beak at him, making him pull it back. "Careful!" The one with purple mask says. "What do we do? How did this... Thing get in here in the first place?!" The red masked turtle said. Offended, you charge at him, only to stop as soon as the blue masked turtle got between you. "Dudes! Remember the movie. Hippogriffs are very proud creatures. We can't offend them." The orange masked one says as you step back, but still manage to softly growl at them. "Still, what do we do now?" The blue clad askes as he stays between you and the red one. "I don't know. Raph insulted it, so it may be pretty angry. Besides, it must be in the defensive. Just look at it's body. It's full of injuries." The purple clad says. (So the one in red mask is Raphael, huh?) "Anyways, we've got to calm it down somehow. Any ideas?"

"Well, we should try what Mikey said. Do just like the movie. It should work."

"Let Buckbeak do the first move, dude."