Tiktok Challenge

#A.N.: I know they're already kinda old, but am I the only one who watches these Tik Tok challenges wishing I had friends to do it with me? Just me? Oh, well. 2012 series, btw.

Your POV

"April, do we really have to do it?" Raph askes. April suddenly came into the lair with Casey today saying that we should to this Tik Tok challenge where you call your crush if the beat drops on you. "Sure. Come on. It'll be fun." She says as she sits on the floor and drags you and Casey with her. "Yeah, but it's not like all of us have crushes, much less their phone numbers." Raph replies. "Fine. Whoever has a crush and also has their phone number is welcome to join us."

"Good thing I'm out." Raph says before crashing on the couch. "Aw, man. I wanted to join." Mikey pouts. "Can I at least record it?" He says with eyes full of hope as he pulls out his T-Phone. "Sure. Just don't post it." April says. "Alright!" He says as he fist bumps the air. Then, he starts recording and even narrating the whole thing. "So, let's see who we have here. Donnie, our family's genius, Leo, our fearless leader, Casey Jones, April O'Neil and Y/n L/n. Man, this is going to be great." You roll your eyes trying to hide you nervousness. You were afraid the beat would drop on you, and knowing April, who's right by your side, it sure would. "Everyone ready?" She askes and everyone on the circle nods.

Then, she hits the play button and when that part comes in, you already start pointing at each other, and you all go faster and faster as you know the beat is coming. Suddenly, April stops and right before the beat drops, she points at you, making the beat fall on you. Everyone screams and laughs and you even hit her with a pillow a few times in anger and embarrassment. "I can't believe you did that!!" You shout in anger, and the fact that she's laughing at you only makes you more angry. "*Laughing* S-Sorry, but-- Heh. I-I couldn't hold myself b-back... Hahaha!" You huff and cross your arms. "I am not calling him." You say. "Come on, Y/n. You know the rules." Leo says. "But she cheated!" You protest as you point at April. "Aw, come on, dudette. Don't go bailing out on me now." Mikey says as he gets the T-Phone closer to your face. "H-He might be busy now..." You mumble. "But you can still call him, right? I mean, it's going to his voice mail anyways." Casey says. You scream on the pillow in your arms. "I-I can't call him."

"Sure you can. Besides, it is the challenge." April says and you finally throw the pillow hitting her straight on the face. You look to the side and reluctantly get your phone. You take a deep breath and hit the contact. As it ranged, you grab another pillow and bury your face on it. Soon enough, everyone hears a ringtone. "What the..." Leo mumbles as he picks up his phone. "Who is it?" Donnie askes. "Lemme see, lemme see." Mikey says, and not five seconds after that... "No way! Leo is your crush?!" Mikey askes before bursting out in laughter but you remain silent as you feel your face hurting from the intense blush and your heart beating so much it feels like it will explode.

After a bit, you feel someone trying to get you to let go of the pillow. You fight back, but soon enough the person wins and you shut your eyes tight. Then, you feel the same person holding your chin and kissing your lips gently. When the person pulls back, you open your eyes and get surprised to see Leo with a silly smile and blushing as well. "I like you too." You feel your cheeks somehow blushing even more and you can't help but grab the pillow he put aside and bury your face back on it. Leo chuckles and hugs you while kissing your head. "Awww! You guys are so cute!" You hear Mikey saying, but you ignore him as you're trying to understand the hurricane of happiness and embarrassment that's swirling inside of you. But it's all drained to one thought when...

"You're welcome." Yep. April said that. And it was enough to get you running after her ready to beat her down with the pillow you're still holding.