Unexpected Sight

#A.N.: I hope y'all don't mind. I just love this choreography!

Leo's POV

I'm patrolling the city as usual, when I stop at a rooftop. I actually decided to patrol alone tonight since Raph managed to get on my nerve again. So I let out a long sigh while closing my eyes as a soft breeze hit me. Then, when I opened them again, they trailed to the building in front of me. Just then, my eyes widened with what I saw. A girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair dancing on the rooftop. I gotta say, she had some really good moves. And she seemed to be really into it too. Just then, my phone started to ring and I had to leave. But not without looking back just one more time to see that mysterious dancer.

Timeskip

A couple of weeks after that, I kept going to that rooftop and ended up seeing that same girl dancing. Sometimes she'd have company, others she'd just sit on the edge and stare at the stars after a short dance session, and on others - more like most of them - she'd mess up some moves, but she'd keep practicing them until she nailed it. I was just mesmerized by her. The determination of not missing one single day, the grace and precision of her moves, the silly and cheerful smile on her face whenever she let whatever song she was listening to just flow through her body... She's amazing. I've never seen a pro dancer, but she definitely wasn't far from being one. But tonight, for some reason, she wasn't there. I frown. Did something happen to her?

Your POV

Why did this happen to you and why right now? You were in the middle of your dancing class when you ended up twisting my ankle. You went straight to the doctor and he told you that since you sprained it, not broke it, you're going to have to stay at least one week without using your foot. Problem is: you're having a competition this weekend, which is basically three days away, and now you won't be able to go. "*Sigh* I need more air than this." You say as you grab the cruthces your aunt lent you, since your cousin went through the same thing a couple of months ago. He plays basketball, and after six months, he's already back into it. Sure, he's using an anklet with binders to play, but he's back into playing. So you pray it won't take too long for you get back into dancing. Sprains can take from days to months to heal, and you don't think you'll last that long without dancing. Your mom used to dance. She was just a beautiful, gracious dancer, but she never made it to pro dancing due to a car accident. So you decided to live that dream for her years ago. But now, with this sprain, you fear failure.

In order to clear your head, you decide to walk around a bit, even with the crutches. After all, you do need to get used to them. You keep walking for a while, but you're stopped as a man stands in front of you. You look up at him and conclude he's on his early 30s or something. Also...

"Hey, sweetheart. Wanna *hic* have some fun with me?" Yep. Completely drunk. Also, you notice a curious tattoo on his arm. It looks like a purple dragon. Anyways, you cringe at the smell of the booze, but you still manage to stand your ground.

"Sorry, sir, but I'm afraid I'll have to refuse. Now, if you'll excuse me." You say as you try to walk away from him. But he suddenly pulls one of your crutches away, making you turn to him. "Y'know, I was tryin'a be polite, but if this is how you want to play, I don't mind." He said as he opens a creepy grin.

Scared out of your head, you try your best to run from him, but he easily takes your other crutch from you, which makes you hop on one leg as you try to escape. Unfortunately, he uses one of your own crutches to make you fall. And while you're on the ground, he crouches on top of you and grasps your neck. "Now, stop squirming. I don't want you unconscious as I have fun with you." You try to get his hands off your neck, but you fail miserably. "H-Help...!" You faintly cry out as the air gets off your lungs and doesn't come back.