Chapter 16 - The Red Light District

That an AMV I made owo

"Don't give Naruto any. That's all," Kakashi said. "Well, I'll be leaving a while."

With that, Kakashi disappeared. 

Kiori stared at the food in front of her.

"You guys don't need to worry about me!!! I'll be fine,I'm not hungry at al-" Just as Naruto said that, his stomach growled. He laughed awkwardly.

"Naruto...." Kiori looked up. 

"Yeah, Kiori-cha-"

Kiori shoved a spoon of rice into his mouth, earning muffled noises.

"Eat up. I'm not hungry. I had breakfast today," she said, face clear of emotions.

"What are you doing, Kiori? You're going to make us all fail!!!" Sakura shouted at her.

"That may be true, but I won't let Naruto starve," Kiori glanced at the pink haired girl.

That was half true. She wouldn't let her friend starve, and she is NOT eating that horse crap.

"...Hn. Eat mine too," Sasuke said. "You'll only drag us down if you fight with an empty stomach."

"Then....eat mine too!!! I'm on a diet, so I don't eat much..." Sakura mumbled.

"Minna-san..." Naruto's eyes watered. Kiori almost sweatdropped. He's being so dramatic.

"YOU THREE!!!!!" Kakashi appeared from nowhere as thunder started rumbling in the distance. The four's eyes widened. 

"What did I just say? I said you can't feed Naruto, didn't I?" Kakashi's killer intent flooded the area, making three of them tremble.

"We're only doing what you told us to, aren't we?" Kiori narrowed her eyes as she held a kunai while sitting in front of Naruto in a protective stance. "Teamwork."

"Y-Yeah! We helped him b-because we're a team!!!" Sakura shouted with all the courage she could muster.

"A team? Those who break the rules are scum. That's your excuse for breaking the rules?" Kakashi's killer intent got even more intense, making the poor Haruno whimper in fear. "If so then....you...pass."

The four of them froze. What?

"W-What?" Sakura stammered.

"I said, you passed. Congratulations. You're the first team that I've ever passed," Kakashi eye-smiled.

"B-But you sai-" 

"Those who break the rules are scum, that's true," Kakashi said. 

Kiori's eyes twitched. He just called them scums.

"But those who abandon their friends....are worse than scum," finished the Hatake. The genins' eyes widened slightly.

"Well, team 7 is official now! Meet me at the bridge near the mission office tomorrow morning at 7.30 in the morning!!!" Kakashi eye-smiled before disappearing in a swirl of leaves.

"Yaattaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! We're NINJAS!!!!" Naruto cheered as Kiori cut his rope off with a kunai knife.

"S-Sasuke-kun....since we're in a team now...what do you think if-" 

"No," Sasuke cut off the Haruno before walking off.

Kiori sighed. "What do we do now?"

"What about the lunch boxes? Sensei didn't take them back," Sakura asked as she picked up the lunch boxes.