Chapter 13 - Pervert Sensei

"Hey, dead last! Only graduates are allowed in this classroom!" Kiba grinned mockingly.

"Are you blind? A headband is on his forehead," I said as I walked up to Naruto and Kiba from behind.

"K-Kio- Kurayami...hmph, he probably stole it from someone else," Kiba huffed as he turned away. I glared at him and sat down beside Naruto, giving him a smile.

"So how did it went yesterday?" Naruto whispered.

"I got caught by my brother...and got a scolding I rarely get," I shrugged. "You?"

"Well....I was kind of...misunderstood. They thought I hurt Iruka-sensei but he helped me," Naruto smiled. "And old man Hokage got Mizuki-teme to prison!!!"

"Shh!!! We're not supposed to talk about it," I slapped his shoulder, earning a yelp. "Don't say it out so loud!!!"

"Okay, class! quiet down!" Iruka said as he entered the classroom. He gave Naruto and I a smile before heading to the table.

"I'll be announcing your genin teams today, so pay attention," Iruka said as he opened a file. "There are 31 graduates so there will be an extra member in one of the teams. Well Team 1..."

yeah. bla, bla, bla.

"...Team 7 will have 4 members," Iruka said, making me look up. "Naruto Uzumaki, Kiori Kurayami," Naruto cheered and gave me a high five. Kiba glared at Naruto and turned away with a huff.

"...Sakura Haruno." the pinky sighed and glared at Naruto.

"lastly, Sasuke Uchiha."  Pinky squealed and gave Ino a smirk. Naruto glared at Sasuke and stood up, slamming a fist on the table.

"Iruka sensei!!! Why does an awesome ninja like me need to be in a team with teme!?!?!" he shouted.

"Naruto...that's because Sasuke is the first in class and you're the last," Iruka said with a sweatdrop.

The class burst out in laughter.

Well, at least that's what it'll say in the reports," Iruka gave Naruto and I a smile. We giggled at Iruka sensei as Naruto sat down. The class looked at us, confused.

"Well, Team 7, your sensei will be Kakashi Hatake. Now, for Team 8..."

"Aren't you going to have lunch, Kiori?" Naruto asked as he sat down beside me.

"Nah, I'm full," I answered as I looked out of the window.

"O-Oh yeah..." he blinked and looked. away. "When will you be getting some?"

"You idiot!" I whisper-yelled, smacking his head. "If I say it out loud I'll seem suspicious!!!"

"Well the last time you got some is like...last week," he shrugged.

"I was busy," I sighed as I buried my head in my arms, leaning on the table.

"By the way, where do you keep them?" Naruto asked.

"An old hut in a forest," I answered with another sigh. "You don't wanna go there, it smells really nice."

"Huh...?" he was confused.

"Smells nice of blood," I whispered into his ear, rolling my eyes.

"O-Oh," he blinked.

"What? You wanna come with me and try some?" I smirked.

"Ew, no," he squinted his eyes at me.

"Knew you'd say that," I shrugged. "Maybe I'll go there today. Hopefully the sensei gives us some spare time."