Chapter 10 - Trust

The pic up there is Kiori's clothes. Don't mind the lines, I accidentally drew them and I couldn't undo it.

Some changes in Chapter 4 - Family.

"Hashirama Senju...Tobirama Senju...Hiruzen Saru-AH!!!!" I screamed when someone suddenly tapped my shoulder. I growled, turning back, only to see Naruto.

"What are you doing, Kiori-chan?" Naruto grinned. 

"Memorizing history stuff." I squinted my eyes at him. "Stop sneaking onto people like that. It's annoying."

"THAT'S THE EXACT PURPOSE OF PRANKS!!!" Naruto grinned.  I rolled my eyes and continued reading the book I borrowed from the library.

"What's so good about books?" Naruto pouted.

"I don't know. Studying sucks." I answered and continued reading.

"Then why are you reading it???" Naruto whined. "It's so boring!!! No one's talking!!!"

"You are," I growled. "As much as I hate studying, I still have to. I can't go on the battlefield wiithout knowledge."

"BUT HOW WILL MEMORISING HISTORY DO GOOD FOR YOU!?!?!" Naruto exclaimed.

"And how will you be able to call yourself future Hokage without knowing your village's history?" I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever!" Naruto huffed.

I scoffed. He growled at me. I glared back at him.

"Whatcha lookin at, fucker?" I eyed him.

"OH, SHUT IT!" Naruto growled.

"You were the one who stared at me first," I scowled at him.

"BUT I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!!!" Naruto fought back.

"Tsk, piss off!!!"

"WILL NOT!!!!"

"Respect your elders!!!"

"You're bickering with a 12 year old here!!!"

"Shut it, little boy!!!"

"WHO YA CALLIN LITTLE BOY!?!!?"

"YOU!!!! YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT, BOY!?!!?"

"YES I DO!!!"

"THEN FUCK OFF!!!"

"WHAT ABOUT NO!?!?"

"YOU'RE ANNOYING!!!"

"YOU'RE WORSE!!!"

"GRRRRRRRR......" The two growled at each other, pushing each other back with their foreheads.

"Um...what are you two doing?" 

We snapped our heads to the right to see Choji and Shikamaru.

"Get a room already," Kiba smirked as he walked over. Shikamaru tried to hide a snicker which came out as a snort.

"Eh? Kiba? What are you doing here? Isn't your compound on the other side?" Choji asked.

"Yeah, I came to a shop to pick up something." Kiba shrugged. "And I'm lucky to se-"

They eyed the spot where Naruto was once at. He was gone. And there was an angry Kiori emmiting dark aura.

They gulped in unison.

"YOU THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kiori roared.

"I hope you revised the notes I gave you yesterda-"