Chapter 25 - Never

"Hokage-sama!" Yugao said as she appeared in Hiruzen's office in a blur, making the Sarutobi jump and throw a certain book into the trash can. 

"Y-Yes, Neko?" Hiruzen cleared his throat.

"We smelled something from Kiori Kurayami's room," Yugao narrowed her eyes. "Blood. And it's not just a little blood from a small cut. It's a lot of blood, we had no need to enhance out noses with chakra to be able to smell it."

Hiruzen's eyes widened. "Did Iyoro not smell it? His sense of smell is quite sharp, is it not?"

"He seems to have no reaction..." Yugao muttered.

"He could be a possible traitor now," Hiruzen sighed, massaging his temples. "There's no way he can't smell it..."

"We should take action as soon as possible, Hokage-sama."

Hiruzen stared at the ceiling. "Neko...

"Your mission is to bring Kiori Kurayami to T&I. If she resists, bring her by force. Iyoro may lash out at first but if he will calm down after an explanation. If he doesn't, bring him in as well."

Yugao narrowed her eyes. "Hai."

Iyoro glanced at the door as he heard a few knocks. Standing up, he approached the door and opened it, glancing down at the two figures.

"Hey, there mister Iyoro! Remember me? I'm Kiori-chan's friend, Naruto!" Naruto grinned.

"How can I help you, Uzumaki-san?" Iyoro asked.

"We're here to see Kiori. My name's Sakura Haruno," Sakura smiled.

"She's not sick or something, you don't have to keep coming to see her," Iyoro stated.

"Yeah, but she's our friend, so..." Naruto pouted. "We wanna see if she's doing well."

"She's doing quite fine, and she's not at home. Please leave."

Without waiting for an answer, Iyoro slammed the door close in their face.

"AGHHHH I HATE THAT FREAKY BASTARD BROTHER OF KIORI'S!!!" Naruto yelled, gripping his hair tight.

"Naruto! Don't talk about people like that..." Sakura scolded.

"Nevermind then...ramen?"

"Ramen again!?"

Iyoro was staring out of the windows at the view of Konoha when he heard another few knocks.

"Damn brats," he grumbled and paused. 'That's....Neko-taichou's chakra...'

He opened the door, blinking at Yugao. "Neko-taichou? What are you doing here?"

Neko pulled out a scroll and rolled it open at Iyoro's face. "We have reasons to suspect that Kiori Kurayami, your sister has commited several serious crimes and is to be brought to T&I."

The air seemed colder all of a sudden. "Murder."

Iyoro narrowed his eyes. "My sister would never do something like that."

"We wish to believe so, but unfortuantely, the time, scenes, and almost everything, leads us to believe that she is the culprit of several cases of missing civilians," Yugao spoke.

"I will not let you take my sister away," Iyoro growled.

"Please understand, Iyoro-san. If your sister is proven innocent, we will let her go. This is to protect the village," Yugao's head tilted down slightly. "Or do you wish to defy orders? Are you going to betray the village?"