Chapter 17 - Shimabukuro

Lol Im back

Sorry for not updating

"Akate.....leaves work at 12:30 am. comes home at 1:00 am........" Kiori muttered as she scribbled down notes on her paper. "Taketa....stays at home all day. Leaves for food every Wednesday and Sunday at 1:00 pm...."

She tapped her chin with her pencil. 'Maybe I shouldn't target fatty....He's quite famous around here, after all.'

Her head snapped up as she heard some noises coming from an alleyway nearby. She dusted her pants and walked towards it slowly, making sure her henge was on.

She blinked as she stared at the mess in front of her. Organs littered the ground with remains of a body......along with an unattached head of Akate, her next target.

"Oh my lord....." she muttered. "Who...." she looked around but found no one. She walked deeper into the alleyways to find a few crates, boxes and ripped clothes here and there.

She looked up. No one. And sighed. She squatted down and picked up the flesh, stuffing it into separate plastic bags before stuffing them into a larger bag. 'I think the leg's gone....man I wanted that part. Nevermind.'

She put the bag aside and fished out a spray can, spraying the floors and walls so that no one could see the blood.

'Done,' she grinned and skipped towards the forest of death.

A pair of eyes filled with fear and shock stared at her from the shadows.

The door creaked as it opened, Kiori stepping into her apartment in clean clothes and a bag.

"Naruto?" No response. "Guess he's asleep."

She headed into her room, throwing a glance at Naruto's sleeping figure as she sealed her flesh into a storage scroll Iyoro made.

With a sigh, she laid on her bed and pulled the blanket over her.

1 week later

"Uchiha, at point A. 17 meters away from the target."

"Kurayami, point B. 14 meters away from the target."

"Haruno, point C. 9 meters away from the target."

"Huh.....Oh. Uzumaki, point D. 11 meters away from the target."

"Naruto, you're too slow."

"Target in sight. In 3....2....."

"ONE!!!!" Naruto screamed as he leaped onto Tora the demon cat, holding it in his arms as it scratched him all over. "AGH!!!! STUPID KITTY!!!!!"

Kiori eyed Naruto's scratch wounds and backed off. If she gets scratched and doesn't get wounded, she'll seem suspicious.

"A ribbon on the right ear, target confirmed. Capture Tora the cat mission is complete," Sasuke reported.

"Alright, head back to the mission office," Kakashi said.

"I HATE CATS!!!!"

The genins sweatdropped as Shijimi squished the cat with a squeal, walking out of the mission office.

"Now, let's see...one more mission for the day. What about pulling out weeds from the Daimyo's garden? Oh wait no, maybe...this, potato pulling in the fa-"

"NO!!!!" Naruto put his hands up in an 'X'. "No more stupid missions!!!!"

Kiori sighed. He seems kind of annoying, no, scratch that, HELLA ANNOYING, as time passes. He's a troublemaker and he shouts everything he says. But she can't shout at him, she can't ruin their relationship or he may tell someone else about her being a ghoul.