Chapter 32 - World

Question: Which Tokyo Ghoul character best fits your personality?

For me, I'd say Shuu :D

BUT DHFFE LOOK AT KANEKI IM FHCGCUDGCHEHGC Calm. Calm down. Okay here we go.

.......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA----

---

"Atacaste una base de ghoul." (You attacked a ghoul's base.)

"Si, lo hice. ¿Por qué?" (Yeah, I did. Why?) The black haired man asked, smiling as he walked passed a middle aged man with greyhair.

"Florencio."

"¿Qué pasa, viejo?" (What is it, old man?) The man now known as Florencio asked, turning to the man with grey hair.

"Observe sus propias acciones ... si lo que hace pone en peligro a la organización ..." (Watch your own actions....if what you do puts the organization in danger...) The man with grey hair looked up, eyes glowing red. "Te mataré." (I'll kill you.)

"Seguro...." (Sure...) Florencio smirked.

"What now?"

"We'll be wandering around until we find a proper place to settle in....I guess," Banjo said.

"Shouldn't we all go our seperate places?" Kiori muttered.

"I thought you were sleeping," Nishiki glanced at her.

"Couldn't....sleep," she walked to them and sat down next to Nishiki, hugging her knees.

"Twenty six..." Touka murmured.

The group of ghouls looked up at her.

"Twenty six....were killed," her eyes watered.

"That's how our world is," Ayato said.

Kiori turned back, glancing at Miyo's unconscious body.

"Come on, Kurayami. What happened to the Limb Ripper? Get your damn kagune out and fight!"

She was snapped out of her thoughts when a shrilling scream came from nearby.

"Kameko," Touka frowned before running over to the scream's direction.

"There, there, calm down....."

"The kid...she got her leg bit off, right?" Kiori muttered.

Kaneki nodded slowly.

He gritted his teeth, eyes shaded before looking away.

'Blaming himself....again.' Kiori glanced at Kaneki's direction.

No one...had the energy to snap him out of it.

"If you guys aren't, I'm going to sleep," Ayato groaned before walking away.

"You're not going back to sleep?" Nishiki asked.

"No...." Kiori answered. "You can go if you want."

"Yeah....." Nishiki frowned slightly before walking away.

"I'm going....to check on Ichimi and Jiro," Banjou said before walking away. "Get some rest too, you two."

He disappeared into the shadows.

It was only them....alone.

"Kaneki....how do you think Yomo and the others are doing now?" Kiori asked.

"Fine....hopefully," Kaneki answered. "There's no telling what would happen in this new world."

"Yeah....."