Chapter 12 - Shadow Clone Jutsu!

Immediately, I ran out of my room. "He stole what!?"

"Kiori!" Iyoro gasped in surprise. "Nothing. Get back to your room. I'll be out for a while. You're supposed to be sleeping right now."

"Who could sleep with all the noise outside?" I motioned to the chunins, jonins and ANBUs jumping on roofs. "And what? Don't alert the villagers? Who wouldn't be alerted when people are jumping on their rooftops?"

Iyoro and 'Boar' sweatdroped.

"Whatever, I'll go back to my room," I shrugged.

"I'll be back soon. Stay here, alright?" Iyoro said.

"Yeah," I nodded. He disappeared with Boar.

"...Like hell I would."

I ran through the forests instead of the rooftops in order not to be seen by my overprotective brother. 

'Where might he be at...' I sighed. 'That idiot...how could he steal such an important scroll?'

I was about to head to his apartment but stopped in my tracks. 'His apartment would probably be the first place the old man Hokage would check...of course he wouldn't be there.'

I sighed and continued running through the forest. 'Where in hell am I supposed t-'

I gasped when I heard a noise not far away. It sounded....familiar. I walked closer toi the sound and gasped when I saw a blob of orange. Naruto!?

Beside him was a Iruka...with a huge shuriken on his back!? What the heck is happening!?

"Mizuki...you traitor!!!" He gritted his teeth. 

"Hand the scroll over, Naruto!" Mizuki shouted.

"No, don't listen to him, Naruto! He's only trying to get the scroll for himself!!!" Iruka said. Naruto looked unsure who to trust.

"God...what is going on...." I muttered under my breath. "This is like a movie."

"Tsk...eat this!!!" Mizuki threw a bunch of shurikens at Naruto. Iruka's eyes widened as he deflected the shurikens with his own kunai. "Naruto...get out of here!!!"

"Iruka-sensei..." Naruto' eyes widened. "B-But I can't just leave you her-"

"You're no match for a chunin, Naruto! Run!" Iruka shouted in frustration. (idk wut to use anymore.) 

Naruto glanced at Mizuki again before running off.

"I won't let you get away!!!" Mizuki shouted and ran after Naruto, Iruka following behind.

"Damn it..." I growled as I followed Naruto from a distance. 'How isn't Iyoro or someone else here yet!?'

Naruto stopped and jumped down from the tree branch and looked back, eyes filled with concern. He bent his head down and turned back. "Iruka-sensei..."

He clenched his fists and looked up in determination as he raced back to the spot Iruka was in.

'That...idiot!!!' I gritted my teeth and followed him from behind.

He soon reached a clearing where Mizuki was about to kill an Iruka who was all beaten up. He quickly hid behind a tree and watched.

"Why do you even want to protect him, Iruka!? He'sthe demon, tthe nine tailed fox! He was the one who almost the destroyed the village 12 years ago!!!" Mizuki shouted.

"I know..." Iruka groaned as he glared at Mizuki. My eyes widened. That little shitty sensei hated Naruto all this time. I growled as I got a kunai ready. 'I'm so ready to kil-'