Chapter 6 - Academy

I tied up my hair and deadpanned at Iyoro who was standing at my door with a stoic expression.

"Would you kindly please stop staring at me like a goddamn creep?" I shot him a glare.

He didn't respond.

I sighed as I shook my head a little to check if the hair band is loose. I pulled my hair back a little and stood up. "Let's go."

His eyes followed my back as I went out of the room. I grew a tick Mark. "STOP STARING AT ME LIKE THAT!!!"

He blinked.

I rolled my eyes and stared at the sink. My eye twitched. "You didn't wash the cups."

He blinked again.

"Kami..." I sighed as I dragged him out of the house. "You're so damn annoying today."

I wandered into the streets, pulling my ANBU babysitter along. Okay, maybe not baby.

I paused in my tracks suddenly and stared at him. "Where's the academy?"

He pointed at a direction. I rolled my eyes again and pulled him towards where he pointed.

"The fuck is wrong with him today..."

We arrived at the academy and saw a lot of students with their parents there. "Alright...what now?"

A man with white hair suddenly walked up towards us.

"Hi, are you Kiori Kurayami?" He asked.

"Uh...yeah," I answered. "This is Iyoro-Baka, my caretaker," I poked Iyoro who in return gave me no response, just staring at the man like he was his next target in the bingo book.

"I'm Mizuki, one of the academy senseis. You will be taking a test to see how skilled you are," Mizuki informed. "Your caretaker is to stay outside. He cannot enter the academy."

"Oh?" Iyoro spoke up in a serious tone. "What's wrong with watching over my sis?"

I sweatdropped.

Mizuki sweated a bit. "Uh, no sir, but...well parents are not allowed in unless 7 years old or below."

"Hm I see..." his eyes were shadowed. Is he being...over protective? I snickered quietly.

"But..." he stared at Mizuki coldly. Man that expression is seriously scary. "You better treat her nicely..."

I swore I heard the 'or else' behind that sentence.

"H-Hai," Mizuki stammered.

"I-Iyoro-Baka...aren't you being a little...over protective...?" I sweatdropped.

His mood instantly changed into a cheery one as he grinned at me. "Whatever do you mean, Kiori-Chan? I'm just doing what I'm supposed to do as a caretaker!"

"Right..." I deadpanned at him before looking at Mizuki. "So sensei..."

"Right! Follow me!" He smiled.

"Bye, Baka!" I waved at Iyoro. He still had that shit eating grin on.

//after the test because shimiko is lazy//

Mizuki knocked on a classroom door with me standing behind him. The door opened and a familiar person's head popped out.

"Hi, Iruka," Mizuki greeted. "Sorry to interrupt you, but you've got a new student."

"Oh!" Iruka's face lit up. He turned back into the classroom. "Just a second, class! Don't get all noisy, I'm right outside okay?"

He stepped out of the classroom and closed the door. "So you're the new student?" He smiled at me. I nodded. "What's your name?"