Chapter 34 - Again

Question: Do you ship anyone in this story?

I ship Miyo and Kiori uwu

---

"You'll do anything for big brother, right?"

"Anything."

"Here....?" Tasumi muttered as she turned left. She sniffed the air and sighed. "Not here...."

She walked to the right and paused.

She groaned. 

"Where the hellll......"

"Eh? Tasumi?"

The woman looked up, her eyes widening in surprise. "B-Banjo-san?"

"What are you doing here?" Nishiki asked, his eyes narrowing as his glasses shone dangerously. "Where is Kiori?"

"O-Oh, I'm looking for Kiori-san too," Tasumi said with slight pants. "I f-fell into a trap and j-just got my way out...."

"You dumbass," Nishiki sat out, voice filled with hatred. "We're going to look for her."

"That's exactly what you were doing, wasn't it..." Banjo sweatdropped.

Tasumi nodded slowly with a sweatdrop.

Kiori raced through the forest, eyes darting around. 'That dumbass! How could she have fallen for such a simple trap!?'

'DUMBASS DUMBASS DUMBASS!' She screamed in her head until she tripped over a tree root.

Sulking, she crawled up. "Kiori Kurayami you dumbass...."

Her head snapped down as she glared intensely at the tree root. "How DARE you lose to a tree root, you dumbass!?"

"Oi, you! Who are you!"

Her head snapped up in alert as she got into a fighting stance quickly.

"You idiot! We're not supposed to show our presence!"

Her eyes narrowed. "Show yourself...."

She cracked her middle finger with a smirk. "Before I find you myself."

"Oi, pay attention!"

"So you're not coming out, eh...?" Kiori muttered. "It doesn't matter...."

She spun to a tree in the opposite direction with a crazed smirk. "I know where you are anyways."

The two figures in the tree flinched.

"Damn it! It's all your fault!"

"I'm sorry!"

"We're showing ourselves."

"Hah, sure!"

The two leaped down from the tree with narrowed eyes, kunai pointed at Kiori. "Oi, you! Who are you and what are you doing here!?"

Kiori's eyes widened.

"Answer the question!"

"I was ordered not to fight..." Kiori muttered as her kagune crawled out from her back. "But fuck that."

Sweat dripped down the shinobi's face.

"I'll crush you, fucking asshole...." She growled, her eyes shining red. "I knew you couldn't be trusted...."

She charged forward. "NARUTOO!!!!!"

The blonde raised up his kunai to block, only for it to shatter as Kiori's kagune sliced his skin.