Chapter 22 - Ghoul

(IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!!)

"Are we really not going to look for that Kaito, Kakashi-sensei?"

"No, we've had enough with breaking the rules and continuing on the mission," Kakashi sighed, eyeing Kiori who was staring out of the window. "Kiori, we're leaving."

She flinched slightly. "H-Hai."

"KIOOORIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!"

Kiori groaned as she looked up from her book at the door. The next second, the door burst open, with Iyoro glancing at her worriedly. 

"Are you okay? Any wounds? Did anyone hurt you?" He cupped her cheeks. "Can you walk? Do you-"

"Do you have eyes?" Kiori deadpanned.

"I'm WORRIED!!!" Iyoro exclaimed.

"Yeah, that's totally not obvious at all..." she rolled her eyes.

"How DARE that Hatake let you continue on an A-rank mission!!!! WHY did Hokage-sama give you an A-rank mission!?!?!" He screamed.

"Hokage-sama sent me on a C-rank, that turned out to be an A-rank," She rolled her eyes.

"It's still his fault!!!" Iyoro pouted.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," she sighed, turning back to her book.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"Don't ignore me?"

"Kiori?"

"Kiori, don't ignore me?"

"Hey???"

"Out."

"Kioo-"

"Outttt!"

Iyoro pouted and ran out.

Kiori sighed, leaning against her table.

Kid Ayato.....

She blushed.

...is SO CUTE!!!!!

"I'm going out, Iyoro!" Kiori informed as she stumbled a bit, slipping on her sandals.

"Oh? To where?" Iyoro asked.

"Team meeting," Kiori answered and ran out of the apartment.

"Chunin exams?" 

"Yep, you haven't heard of it, have you, Kiori?" Kakashi smiled.

Kiori shook her head.

"Oi, oi, I've never heard of it either, it sounds fun! What is it?" Naruto grinned.

'Lucky humans....being able to live without a single worry....' Kiori sighed, looking away from Naruto. 'I'm so fucking stressed ever since that ANBU found traces of blood in Shimabukuro because of Nakao's recklessness...'

"The chunin exams are exams to become chunin," Kakashi said. "I think all of you are ready of it, but you can choose not to enter the exams. Here are the forms."

'Of course I won't enter....I need to stay as far from them as possible now,' Kiori thought as she glanced up at them. 'I can't get Ayato and the others in trouble...'

"Kiori-chaaan, are you joining?" Naruto grinned. 

"Um, no, I guess..." Kiori read through the form. "I don't think Iyoro will let me after that mission..."