Chapter 20 - Kaito

Never have I ever imagined that this book would reach 20 chapters XDDD

Thank you for your support!!!

"Ughh, damn that Hatake," Zabuza groaned.

"Zabuza-sama, you shouldn't be moving yet," Haku said.

"Whatever. And take that mask off, Haku," Zabuza sat up slowly. Haku took his mask off, brushing a few strands of hair out of his sight. "Where's the brat?"

"Oh, he's outside looking for herbs," Haku smiled.

"You trust him to pick herbs?" Zabuza scoffed. "He'll probably just pluck some weeds and shove them in my mouth."

'Well you're a cow after all...' Haku thought, a smile on his face. 'Wait what?'

"Stupid Haku....why can't he do it himself," A male voice grumbled as some herbs along with some weeds were shoved into the basket. 

Two fingers plucked a small flower out from the grass. "Yeah, and I'll feed that stupid cow some flowers as wel-"

He paused when he heard a groan nearby. "Huh, I thought no one comes here." He stood up on his toes and grumbled. "Why the heck am I so short."

He set the basket down and parted the bushes to see Kiori snapping her head towards him. 

The two froze. "You're..."

"Where's Kiori?" Kakashi asked.

"I think she's asleep in the forest," Sakura answered with a yawn.

"What!? What if she gets eaten by bears!?" Naruto exclaimed.

Tsunami laughed lightly. "There are only small animals in the forest nearby, Naruto-san. There's no need to worry."

"Well, Naruto, why don't you go get her?" Kakashi eye-smiled.

"I'll go now!!!" Naruto saluted and ran out of the house.

"Be back soon for breakfast!!!"

'No...not possible...' Kiori trembled.

"O-Oi, y-you," the boy stammered. "W-What are you s-staring at?"

"O-Oh, sorry," Kiori apologised. "Wait, why am I aplogising? You came here first."

"Huhhhh???? Stupid brat," the boy sneered.

"Brat!? You look like what, 9 years old!?" Kiori scoffed, giving him a mocking sneer. "You're the brat."

"Fuck you, I'm 11," The boy glared at her.

"Shortie," Kiori spat.

"Whatever, stupid oreo."

Kiori froze. No. There's no way, right? 

"Oi, are you stupid? Freezing up like that," the boy waved a hand in front of her eyes. 

"W-Why oreo?" Kiori stammered.

"Huh...you remind me of a...good friend, I guess," the boy looked away with a blush on his cheeks.

"Y-You remind me of someone too," Kiori looked away. "Idiot 'sagi." She sighed and dusted her pants, ignoring the boy's shocked stare. "I'll be going now, brat."

"W-Wait!!!!" The boy shouted in a desperate voice, but she was already gone.

"Kioriii!!!!!! You're back!!!!!" Naruto grinned.