Chapter 28 - Language

"Well...it seems that we are alone."

"Hn," Sasuke grunted. "I could care less."

"Well, I have a new jutsu to teach you after you recover..." Kakashi said as he flipped to another page of his book.

"A new....jutsu?" Sasuke narrowed his eyes.

"Yeah."

"Ne, ero-sennin, where do we start looking?" Naruto asked as he looked around.

"We're almost there," Jiraiya said.

"Where!?" Naruto shouted, raising his fist.

"Naruto, be polite to Jiraiya-sama!" Sakura hissed.

"Yeah, yeah, when you know how he really is, you'll act differently," Naruto huffed.

"How he really is....?" Sakura frowned in confusion.

"You'll see in time," Naruto smirked. "But ERO-SENNIN!!! WHEN ARE WE GETTING THERE!? WE'VE BEEN WALKING FOR HOURS!!!"

Jiraiya sighed. "Fine then. We can run there. But when we're close to them, we need to quiet down or we'll be noticed...."

"Noticed...?" Sakura bit her lips. "They...will attack....?"

"Probably," Jiraiya narrowed his eyes.

"Who cares, we can defeat them easily!!!" Naruto grinned in confidence.

"No....it will be very hard. They are too strong. Even I myself am slightly scared of them...." Jiraiya muttered. "Let's go then."

"Cannibalizing.....huh....." Hiruzen muttered with a sigh.

"Yes, Sunagakure has cases similiar to ours. There's a possibility that they are all over the world," Shikaku muttered. "Troublesome...They've gathered some information and came up with the conclusion that they use some abilities of theirs to harden their skin, but it can be pierced through with chakra. Most possibly not a jutsu."

"What about the other countries?" Hiruzen asked.

"We have not contacted them yet," Shikaku said.

"Send an ANBU team to Kumogakure. Tell them about our situation here and ask them if they have similiar cases too. If there is, not only can we find out more about these cannibals....but there is also a chance to form an alliance with Kumo," Hiruzen ordered. "Also, send a tracking team and see if they can find Kiori. We might be able to find their 'base' if they have one."

"Got it...." Shikaku sighed and exited the room, muttering a 'troublesome'.

"Oii!! Hatsuro!!"

"What is it?" A nine-year old mumbled in frustration as she ran over to Kiori.

"Here's yours," Kiori said as she took out some human flesh from a box.

Hatsuro's eyes shifted red as she nodded a thanks, running away with her food.

"Finally...." Kiori sighed, closing the empty box and putting it on top of a shelf. "Ayato! I'm done giving them out!"

"Yeah, I'm done too," Ayato said as he walked in from another room. "They found another kid and her brother outside. The kid's three years old. Her brother's like, 16."

"Physically?" Kiori asked.

"Yeah, the kid was five and her brother was 20 back in our world," Ayato answered. "So there's like more than 50 ghouls around now. We'll have to get more food on our own now. I showed you the way last time since you were stupid," he smirked.